M After Church

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

M After Church

Post by Warrior Princess »

I think I may have parts of this out of order.

It was after church, me and M's kids were in a building, I was enjoying the kids, holding and loving on his youngest who was so sweet. There were hands on displays and I was brushing away something like sand from the jewels on this mask. A boy/young man told me that the sand was protecting the jewels, so I covered it back up.

Next, I am at a table and my best friend since jr high sits down with her older sister. I asked them for a ride home. Best friend said that she didn't live at home anymore and was about to tell me why (I kept hearing "Webster Groves" during this part, that is where she grew up), but I sort of apologized and interrupted and excused myself, explaining that I needed to go see if M could give me a ride home, but I thought he had already left/gone home.

I remember seeing at least 2 men dead on the street, more than that were down, I assumed from gunshots. Some guy started telling me about a security issue, that they had neglected to put bricks in front of the gates and I assumed someone had gotten in.

Then, I was inside the kitchen of a small restaurant, they were going to make lunch (I was going to help) but they were out of food/didn't have enough. I looked and saw they had set aside food for M and the kids, it was marked with his name, so I told them to wait and let me text him to see if he was gone. My phone sent out some sort of energy pulse in the air, kind of a big shock or something at some point. He texted and said he had already left. I was going to text him, "Have a safe trip." We were starting to prepare the food. A female supervisor was pleased that the food was still hot.

Oh and I just remembered this, don't know if it's related and I have no idea where it fits/the order. Some guy from the internet who belongs to another board I'm on apologized to me somehow for "borrowing" my art without permission.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

You know, I think this text messaging part was like superimposed on the rest of the dream if that makes sense. I think that's why I can't remember the order of it.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

*bump*
~Warrior Princess