a house/church/boutique

Archives for 2010
Charys
Diamond Member

a house/church/boutique

Post by Charys »

I dreamed I went to visit my "daughter-in-law."(not in real life) She was living with a man who was not her husband. He was an arrogant man after a profit. I didn''t want him raising my grandchild. Their house was an old church which had been changed into a boutique which sold very fashionable clothes -most of them were pretty scanty. I had another baby with me that I was caring for, but he was unwilling to take any nourishment. He seemed distracted by all the stuff in and around the church/boutique.

This is the third night I kept seeing "FOUR". Last night I also saw a square piece of tissue paper twice. The second time I heard it being compared to "the earth's crust."
...that I might know Him...
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

interesting, charys.

this speaks to me about the church.

I dreamed I went to visit my "daughter-in-law." the church (not in real life) She was living with a man who was not her husband. He was an arrogant man after a profit. false prophet/teacher I didn''t want him raising my grandchild. Their house was an old church which had been changed into a boutique which sold very fashionable clothes -most of them were pretty scanty. the Word is being taught in a very watered down way, as well as being sold.....a lot of preachers have a bunch of get rich quick teachings, or how to survive in this economy, buy my teaching, buy this book.....blah blah blah..... I had another baby with me that I was caring for, but he was unwilling to take any nourishment. He seemed distracted by all the stuff in and around the church/boutique. this reminds me of a few things, men having itching ears.........also people are enticed when they are drawn away by their own deceitful desires/lusts. (I see my oldest daughter exhibiting this sort of behavior, but I am in the mode of training her in the way she should go......like you would a vine that wants to go wild but you bend it and wrap it around the trellis so that it grows in the direction you want it to)

This is the third night I kept seeing "FOUR". Last night I also saw a square piece of tissue paper twice. The second time I heard it being compared to "the earth's crust." not sure about these, but I have a slight feeling it has something to do with hades

Praying for full revelation........toss what does not bear witness.
Love to you.
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Charys...I am seeing your dream largely in the same way as Lillian...the church in Laodicea comes to mind too...

To the Church in Laodicea
14"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. 19Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. 21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

I am seeing the 4 corners of a tissue as representing the fragility of our world (in the grand scheme of God's universe)...that the earth's crust is likened to tissue paper reminds us of this...it brings to my mind the narrative in Job when God reminds JOb and his "friends" just how fragile the most invincible creations (behemoth and leviathan etc) are in God's hands...the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom...

Toss what does not bear witness...

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi Charys.:)
Your dream may be about the too wordly church,or believers in the church who are too wordly.They make the God look like an automat that gives everything nice they want and distract many babies in Christ.Maybe it's an urging to pray about it.
God bless you.