Sitting high in the clouds

Archives for 2010
Yukon
Diamond Member

Sitting high in the clouds

Post by Yukon »

I am Sitting on a painters scaffold (sp) way high up in the clouds against a fence. There is nothing holding it up, but it's against a fence.
One of those fences that are metal and has those those diamond shaped holes in them. I was sitting on the painters scaffold and could look down and see clouds below and everything below was so tiny you could hardly make out what it was.

I was with some other people and a man was on this floating object and came out infront of us and told us to take out our Bibles because he was going to preach or teach us something from the Word. But the other people that were with me began to complain and one person got sick, so the man sent a ladder over and attached to his floating object to let the person down. When the ladder attached itself to the scaffold a bunch of people followed the one sick person. There were only 3 or 4 of us left on this floating scaffold. I was way down on one end by myself, so I moved down were the platform was wider to sit on.

The man seemed disappointed and never came back to preach. I really wantd to hear what he had to say. I noticed the people that left the scaffold left behind what looked liked lunchboxes of garbage and I cleaned it up, and somhow got down.
I figured it was some sort of test and by staying up there I passed.

Just curious what the floating scaffold was about. I am thinking that maybe has something to do with listening to God and don't follow the crowd. I had 2 other dreams and figured them out and working on this one.

Yukon :P
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall recieve.

Matthew 21:22
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi Yukon.
Your dream seems to be telling that the Lord wants to teach us so much of his Truth,about the depth of his Word and evyrything about him.Yet many people are not interested or even "sick of it",and those who are sick of it may influence others in a bad way.It seems as not enough believers are eager to learn from the Lord.
If it's not what the Lord tells you,please drop it.
God bless you.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Maybe the metal fence is a defence for the church.Maybe the scuffle means we have to work on it.It's up high where (in heaven) where it needs to be worked on.We believers are the ones to work on it.Also ot' very important to be taught by the Word of God.It is the Sword of the Spirit,we can fight the enemy and defend ourselves.We "fence" with the word of God.
God bless you.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

scaffolding is used to support workers doing construction or building jobs, held up by the Lord. Metal chain link fences are man made separators or dividers. The preacher is also held up by the Lord on his own platform. In the world, nobody seems to want simple Bible teachers anymore. It is still needed and it was good to see that you had a desire to stay and hear the word of the Lord even when others were turning a deaf ear and being divisive. Cleaning up after others also seems to be a good thing in the dream. Hope this helps.

in Christ,