Wedding/Tornado (UPDATE)

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Wedding/Tornado (UPDATE)

Post by Warrior Princess »

Ok...this one is weird. I went to a bridal shop to try on a dress for a friend's wedding. The sales person was telling me about the business...must have been about how busy they were or that they needed help...because I offered to do some typing for them (I'm a medical transcriptionist IRL). She showed me the top, I think it was a crocheted looking thing, some sort of jacket that went over, and the skirt was separate and long...it was sort of tie dye looking!!! Circle shapes in all different bright colors on a white background. Suddenly, it became apparent that there was a tornado outside, very dark and stormy, the sirens were going...we were just standing sort of at the front of the store which seemed to have no wall, anyway we were watching it. Then I woke up.

Edited: As matter of fact, I just remembered that a friend of mine had suggested I try to barter with a lawyer instead of paying, to take care of some issues with the kids' dad that need to be dealt with...which I thought was crazy anyway, but maybe this is a warning not to do that? Hmm...

Please let me know if the Lord gives you anything. Thanks! :)
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

Nahum 1:7 says "God has His way in the whirlwind"

With the crochet top, which reminds me of the late 60's... and the rainbow colored circles. It almost speaks of the Jesus People movement.. and the Kingdom of God coming together, represented by circles.

Anyway, God have YOUR WAY, shake things up, let the things that can be shaken, be shaken...
Only YOUR KINGDOM WILL REMAIN.

mg
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Amen.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

That's an interesting take by the way, I just kept thinking it was just "all wrong. LOL"
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Wow, well I got a bit of revelation on this dream today. I had been thinking that this bridal shop was my church and/or our disaster relief org. The clue was that I had called the disaster relief org a few months ago, asking if there was any typing for the medical missions that I could help with (I'm a medical transcriptionist). So, anyway, on the church side of it, it's all about equipping and sending, so I think that's why it was a bridal wear shop. LOL But I also thought of the dress as a uniform...not pretty but it gets the job done...on the disaster relief org side of it all, we do wear shirt uniforms. And on the comedy side, my pastor was saved as a result of the California Jesus Movement...maybe that's what the "hippie" look was about. But there is truth to that too...we are JESUS PEOPLE...and it sounds like there's about to be a MOVEMENT.

But glory you also said something about the Kingdom and the Lord has been speaking to me A LOT about that lately...demonstrating the kingdom to them and then giving them the key--JESUS.

So what brought all this together was my pastor saying this morning that something is coming, a door is opening up for us to do something and to be ready. All that's left is, what does the tornado represent?
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I just realized that we were "seeing" what is coming...through the wall, like the prophet who dug a whole through the wall and another who saw through the tent wall or something I think?

I wonder if I should mention this to someone...our church is huge and I don't know the leadership very well. Hmm...
~Warrior Princess
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I went to a bridal shop to try on a dress for a friend's wedding. The sales person was telling me about the business...must have been about how busy they were or that they needed help...because I offered to do some typing for them (I'm a medical transcriptionist IRL).
I am seeing the bridal shop as the church (corporate) and the friend as someone you will be ministering to, being part of the wedding party, you're a party to them coming into covenant to Jesus. Seeing the typing as perhaps you offering "words"
The wedding business needs help, Praise Jesus :mrgreen:
She showed me the top, I think it was a crocheted looking thing, some sort of jacket that went over, and the skirt was separate and long...it was sort of tie dye looking!!! Circle shapes in all different bright colors on a white background.

I also heard Jesus People. Crochet is tightly woven together and circles are never ending. Sounds hippish (is that a word?) anyway
Sounds like God too and how the Church should be.
I think that there are many in the ministry field currently that were saved during the Jesus People movement. This may be an indication that you will minister with these type people.
Suddenly, it became apparent that there was a tornado outside, very dark and stormy, the sirens were going...we were just standing sort of at the front of the store which seemed to have no wall, anyway we were watching it. Then I woke up.
Seeing this as the Lord giving you a warning that the enemy is laying in wait, but remember He is letting you know ahead of time.

Pray over this, as always.

Hugs,
Joy
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I started praying about whether I should mention it to a pastor and like 5 seconds into it, he told me to go to prayer meeting even though it had started an hour ago. LOL The one pastor who I know a little better was on my mind and whaddaya know..he was leading the meeting. Not only that, but he walked right by me while we were in individual prayer, so I asked the Lord for courage and told him what I saw. He said, "Cool!" LOL I asked him if they knew what it was exactly, he said no, just some event. And that it's great to get these heads up so we can pray. I said, yep. He said, thanks. I said, thank YOU! So, no big deal, but when we all went into corporate prayer, I guess the Holy Spirit spoke to him about it because he said we needed to cover this all together and we spent like a half an hour just praying over it! And the Lord gave me some things to pray. WOW! (and Whew! LOL)
~Warrior Princess
talitha

Post by talitha »

wow, great!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

The trumpets are sounding...

He's been having me pray about our POSITIONING.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Ok, I tend to UNDERREACT to disaster prophecies, but God has given our disaster relief team a heads up on this. We're in St. Louis. We've been told to prepare for an earthquake for 2 years and the other day there was an Elijah List prophetic word about this very thing happening in late spring. I started praying about this because I take all of these with a grain of salt and always ask for confirmation. We're getting it left and right. Hopefully, we can pray it away, but doesn't hurt to be prepared. The Lord has told me to be prepared to be activated by my org and to start storing provisions so we can take care of those around us. (This is the point and the test by the way. Who's going to step up to the bat for the Lord.) As I have been praying about this, he has given me these scriptures:

I asked him if this is natural or spiritual and if natural, should we store provisions and was given this verse:
You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them." Gen 6

Was told to "pan out" and look at the big picture after he spoke something to me the other day about "seeing something bigger than Franklin Graham" so it could be more than one location, but it is about judgment in the house of God:

8Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 9The axe is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire." Luke 3

I asked him if I should release it and was given this:

Isaiah 58
True Fasting
1 "Shout it aloud, do not hold back.
Raise your voice like a trumpet.
Declare to my people their rebellion
and to the house of Jacob their sins.

2 For day after day they seek me out;
they seem eager to know my ways,
as if they were a nation that does what is right
and has not forsaken the commands of its God.
They ask me for just decisions
and seem eager for God to come near them.

3 'Why have we fasted,' they say,
'and you have not seen it?
Why have we humbled ourselves,
and you have not noticed?'
"Yet on the day of your fasting, you do as you please
and exploit all your workers.

4 Your fasting ends in quarreling and strife,
and in striking each other with wicked fists.
You cannot fast as you do today
and expect your voice to be heard on high.

5 Is this the kind of fast I have chosen,
only a day for a man to humble himself?
Is it only for bowing one's head like a reed
and for lying on sackcloth and ashes?
Is that what you call a fast,
a day acceptable to the LORD ?

6 "Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen:
to loose the chains of injustice
and untie the cords of the yoke,
to set the oppressed free
and break every yoke?

7 Is it not to share your food with the hungry
and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—
when you see the naked, to clothe him,
and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?

8 Then your light will break forth like the dawn,
and your healing will quickly appear;
then your righteousness [a] will go before you,
and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.

9 Then you will call, and the LORD will answer;
you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.
"If you do away with the yoke of oppression,
with the pointing finger and malicious talk,

10 and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry
and satisfy the needs of the oppressed,
then your light will rise in the darkness,
and your night will become like the noonday.

11 The LORD will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail.

12 Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins
and will raise up the age-old foundations;
you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls,
Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.

13 "If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath
and from doing as you please on my holy day,
if you call the Sabbath a delight
and the LORD's holy day honorable,
and if you honor it by not going your own way
and not doing as you please or speaking idle words,

14 then you will find your joy in the LORD,
and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land
and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob."
The mouth of the LORD has spoken.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Correction: We've been told to prepare for a natural disaster for the last 2 yrs. Many people are getting earthquake, but that is unofficial from the disaster relief orgs.
~Warrior Princess