octagon shaped window

Archives for 2009
peggyo
Diamond Member

octagon shaped window

Post by peggyo »

Hi Dreamers!

Had a dream with a small octagon-shaped window. I could see someone at the window, trying to make contact--like their hand and face were up against the window. It was nighttime and it scared me as I was in bed.

Later in the dream I realize what seems to be an offender trying to invade my home was not what it seemed, but entirely harmless. The dream seems prophetic as I end up looking out the front window of my house.

Thanks for any help!
Peggy O.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Peggyo...I wondered if you had any thoughts about the octagon shaped window...? Its a significant detail it seems to me...

From Tehillah dream symbols:

Eight: Circumcision of the flesh; liberty; salvation; new beginning; resurrection life; die to self. (Gen. 17: 12; 1 Peter 3: 20-21; 2 Chron. 29: 17; 2 Peter 1: 14)

I'm thinking "highly defined vision"

I am praying for you Peggyo for clearer discernment and Godly vision and understanding that as you face circumstances you will know a sharper enabling by the Spirit to see things with insight from above and that the truth which sets you free will enable you to do great exploits for the kingdom this year...great exploits are sometimes very quiet revolutions of heart and mind...

Grace upon grace to you sister
Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

along charlie's lines and saying the same thing with different words but maybe new vision for this new year. Maybe it's a reference to changing the way you see or perceive things....His ways are not our ways, nor His thoughts our thoughts....

blessings on you in 2010!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Charlie/Keilani:

I also believe the octagon window is significant; that is why I decided to post looking for some help. In my searching I found that the octagon is a cross between a square and a circle, symbolic of heaven and earth.

Like how you put that--"great exploits are sometimes very quiet revolutions of heart and mind..." That is so true and believing that is what is up ahead!

"Lord, let your kingdom come, on earth as it is in heaven..."

GBU,
Peggy