two dreams in one night

Archives for 2010
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

two dreams in one night

Post by jackiebauerle »

1st dream:

A man...was showing me a book....in this book was events and people written down. These were future events. He wanted to show and teach me something....out of kindness...I listened. He read me several stories out of the book... As he read them....he would show me who the people were in the story....and at the end....of the story...he showed me that the people looked different then they were discribed in the book...or how you would interpet them to look...and the event happened differently..then you would have interpeted..them to transpire...this happened with each one...I tried to focus on the words of the book...but I found it difficult to focus on the words...some I could verify that he was really reading what he was saying. Then on the last story...the man seemed by the story to have a full beard and long hair....and the event appeared to be interpereted one way...but when the event in time played out...the man was bald...and the event was different...but after the event occurred...you can see in the writting that it fit! He asked me if I understood....I said, Yes, it does not matter how the book is interpereted....it is the Revelation that matters! The dreamed ended.

2nd dream:

I was visiting or staying with a local family...that I have been keeping in touch with...and trying to minister to the son's wife...but she was not in the dream...only the son and his parents...the house looked like the houses in the avenues of Salt Lake city. The son and I were outside...talking about going to church....his family asked me to take them to church..but they wanted me to change clothes....I had blue Jeans on. (I never wear blue jeans...to casual). I said ok...but I did not have any clothes at there house...so I will be back...I know where to go and get some clothes.

I jump in a car...driving down the road...towels appeared hanging down from the roof of the front window...blocking my vision. I could see only 3/4 of the road...I pulled them down....then tan sheers appeared...blocking 1/2 of the vision...I saw an policeman....flagging the traffic through at and intersection...I thought...well...this stuff blocking my vision...is slowing me down...so He will not get me for speeding (which I planned to do to get the clothes)....No laws broken...except..he could be upset about the vision blocking...I pulled the sheers down...and cream curtains and rod appeared to block my view...now...only a peep hole I am looking out....I see pedestians...and I am really blinding traveling...trying to not hurt anyone....I see another policman...still no stopping me...I thought...No law breaking....I grabbed the curtains...and rods...upset now...wanting to see clearly...to fine myself on a freeway...loop....at the other end of the loop was the house...of ron and carol...their son was standing in the street....I pulled up to him...rolled my window down...and told him that I was looking some church clothes....to take the other family to church upon their request...he asked me why I don't just go as I am....I said...I would...as far as I am concern...but they may not go then...but the said...the time is running out....I will have to meet them there...and they will just have to accept my blue jeans. Dream ended.

Please forward anything that comes to mind...I had these two dreams before getting up for church today.

Thank you,
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi.
Both dreams are very interesting.Just a few thoughts.
In the first dream,perhaps it's perhaps about the importance of the Holy Spirit leading us,and revealing the Word of God to us.

The second dream is perhaps tells us about people in the Church who look more on the outside than on the inside.I men they put too much weight on formality than on more important,more spiritual things.If we try to please them it may dim our sight.We can't see clearly.We don't have to please them this way.
As Apostle Paul sais:"Am I now trying to win the approval of men?If I were still trying to please men,I would not be a servant of Christ."

Like in your dream that person said,there is no time for that.Time is short.We have to focus on the important things and those people have to understand that.

If it's not what the Lord tells you about your dream,please drop it.
I hope I helped.I'm gonna pray and think more about your dreams.
God bless you.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

The same for me....I just wanted confirmation....thank you.