Husbands Dream...1955 Belair ...

Archives for 2007
clare777
Diamond Member

Husbands Dream...1955 Belair ...

Post by clare777 »

My husband had a dream last night that we where riding through different neighborhoods...in a beautiful restored 1955 white chevy belair. He said that he was on top of the roof while I was sitting on the back of the car...like you see in the parades...as we would drive by the houses, people would come out of the houses and wave to us... :roll:
He asked the man if he could drive the car but the man said that he did not need too, that the chauffer will be driving whereever we needed to go..
He said that the dream was real long and we kept driving in Neighborhoods..and people kept coming out of there houses and waving at us..
Not sure what this means..
Thank you and blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

PS..he said that he was "placed" on top of the car...not in the car....
Sorry forgot to add that..
Blessings,
Clarissa
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I was thinking of a restored vision or ministry. Drivenby the Spirit. Perhaps in the past it was man lead.
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

thanks Blessings....we are still seeking the Lord about it...
In Christ,
Clarissa
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

I had asked my husband what he thought the Holy Spirit was telling him, and he says that he believes that the Lord was telling him that he would be put in position by the Lord and not by man ..also, that the ministry is being restored..not to just a particular church or "house" but a ministry where it would benefit different houses and peoples. He looked at the 1955 Belair as something precious, and costly....and as restoration...he said the part that stuck out to hiim the most was being put on the car instead of in the car... :roll: :?: :?:
Blessings in Christ,
CLarissa
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Picture Link

I want one! :D nice car. The only word that comes to mind is CLASSIC or with CLASS. Also ON TOP as in positional. Let us know how this turns out.

in Christ,
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Thanks BJ....He said the same thing about the car...LOL..it must be a male thing....LOL....
Does this have to do with his calling..? I know he is wanting to be spiritually "fathered" so to speak....
blessings in Christ,
Clarissa