2nd dream

Archives for 2010
vanj

2nd dream

Post by vanj »

I think there must have been some witchcraft or something affecting my life.

I saw myself as a little girl with dark curly hair being taken somewhere and I kept looking back. I was wearing gray which I believes represent me in current ministry (it is a traditional Church) which is what I prefer. I had belonged to a larger ministry but I always saw snakes and cobras while I was there... but the message always seemed to be on point. Most of this dream was in the dark. I saw a large building, light on downstairs but the lights upstairs were off. I heard school. The next thing I saw was a woman she was very obesed with huge church hat on. I did not like her but I know that the fatter you are in the dream the more the flesh is in the way. And somewhere said this is your mother. I said know she is not. Then I saw a large office space, several desk were in the room but there were some black trays, lots of white paper but messy. I could not see up close but I saw angel wings, however the figure in the corner with the white and white angel wings was very dark. Then I hear dark angel. (dark messenger?)

As I woke up I also heard destroy me now. Does anyone have a clue as to what might be happening to me? I heard seer and once divination which I abhor. I know what divination means and it was not God approved.

Numbers I heard were 35 and remember saying something about pentacost and destined to slay the dragon. Serpent killer.

6 man
8 new beginning
1 unity?
7 perfection
6 man
70 God's vessel is this correct?
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I saw myself as a little girl with dark curly hair being taken somewhere and I kept looking back.
Could be speaking of you being like a child (Mat 18:4), or of your spiritual maturity.
I was wearing gray which I believes represent me in current ministry (it is a traditional Church) which is what I prefer. I had belonged to a larger ministry but I always saw snakes and cobras while I was there... but the message always seemed to be on point.
Gray, I don't see how it has anything to do with tradition. Gray to me has always been an in the middle color; it's not white nor is it black, it's a mixture of both. In the common shade of the color, it represents being in the middle of something, usually being warm, but it could also represent your faith at the moment or anything else that is in the middle, unless it was silver than the interpretation is much different.
Most of this dream was in the dark. I saw a large building, light on downstairs but the lights upstairs were off. I heard school

I don't know to what school they are referring to. Are they referring to a public school, college, seminary, or church? Whatever they are referring to, I believe the lights being on downstairs and not upstairs, I believe, represents that the higher up people (people with authority), in whatever this school is, do not have the light (Jesus), but the lower positioned people (the common people) do.
The next thing I saw was a woman she was very obesed with huge church hat on. I did not like her but I know that the fatter you are in the dream the more the flesh is in the way. And somewhere said this is your mother. I said know she is not.
The woman you saw, I thought, was G-d showing you how he sees your real mother. Unless the voice you heard lied, but I don't know who else or what else she could be.
Then I saw a large office space, several desk were in the room but there were some black trays, lots of white paper but messy. I could not see up close but I saw angel wings, however the figure in the corner with the white and white angel wings was very dark. Then I hear dark angel. (dark messenger?)

Well, the obvious is that a fallen angel is following you around. I can't say it was because of witchcraft that let him in, because there really isn't anything in the dream that implies that, unless I missed it. The facts are there is a fallen angel in your life, and you and anyone else who is willing, should pray for protection, and that G-d gets him out of your life.

I can't help you with the things you heard, but if G-d reveals anymore to me I'll let you know.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Robert159347 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Could this be the Lord cluing in you in to what may be going on with your current church?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
vanj

Post by vanj »

Well, the obvious is that a fallen angel is following you around. I can't say it was because of witchcraft that let him in, because there really isn't anything in the dream that implies that, unless I missed it. The facts are there is a fallen angel in your life, and you and anyone else who is willing, should pray for protection, and that G-d gets him out of your life.

I can't help you with the things you heard, but if G-d reveals anymore to me I'll let you know.

Hope this helps.

I had not thought about that... because it was a dark angel in the corner that looked to be over the ministry leaders. I have been bother a lot by satan. I think at some point last year I was not obedient but a lot of other dreams indicated to me that even this is under false pretense. That I was being held illegally. Yes, I am praying and I hope you will pray with me.

Peace, Vanessa
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Yes, I am praying and I hope you will pray with me.
As soon as I finished the reply I was praying for, and I will continue to pray for you, and I know that if you ask the rest of the tehillah members they will pray for you too. So, if any other tehillah members read this please pray for vanj. Don't worry vanj, G-d loves you and as long as you stay in his will, he won't let Satan hurt you.

Psalm 27:
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

Romans 8:31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

G-d bless vanj!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
vanj

Post by vanj »

Thanks for all your prayers!

Love for Christ,
Vanessa