flying in apt/watching troops land

Archives for 2010
Charys
Diamond Member

flying in apt/watching troops land

Post by Charys »

Dream:
I was staying in an apartment with wine coloured walls and a very high ceiling. I stood on a stool and was surprised that I could stretch to clean a dark flake off the ceiling. Then I realised I could reach out in any direction and not lose my balance. In fact I could lean forward so that I was almost horizontal and only my toes touched the stool. In the dream I thought, "Oh right! I forgot that I could fly." So I just sort of hovered around the room having a great time for a while -with one toe touching the stool.

I looked out a window and saw that another woman had renovated all the other apartments in the building into a luxury condo for herself. When she opened her door it was like a mansion inside. I didn't know you could do that.

I looked out another window and saw a plane landing just outside. It had no top, like it was an open convertible plane. It was full of joyful good-looking blond sailors in white uniforms. They hopped out of the plane without using stairs and all waved and smiled at me like they recognized me. They were happy and laughing as they followed an older man across the street to a large building. end.

They didn't have wings or anything, but I had the feeling these guys were part of God's angelic troops.
...that I might know Him...
constantdreamer
Gold Member

Post by constantdreamer »

Hi Charys,

Please disregard if this does not ring true in your spirit...

I believe you have a very strong prophetic gift and you are not aware of how "far reaching" it is. You seem to remain in a comfort zone without allowing the Lord to fully allow you to "take off". It appears that you can do so much more than you ever imagined possible! It seems you have an important place among God's "called" and they are awaiting you to fulfill what He has in store for you.

What a great dream!

Blessings,
cd
Jesus is His masterpiece, everything else in an encore.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

"I looked out a window and saw that another woman had renovated all the other apartments in the building into a luxury condo for herself. When she opened her door it was like a mansion inside. I didn't know you could do that. "

Interesting, I just had a dream about someone removing walls in a row of condos to create one big house. I remember thinking they basically turned it into a mansion!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

By the way, I could sure use some troops. Under heavy attack lately.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I don't know what your dream means, but I do know that flying represents being lifted or filled by the Holy Spirit, and you forget that you don't have to do things by your own strength, you also have the Holy Spirit who will help you (realizing you could fly).

Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Thank you for your input, constantdreamer, WP and Robert. I shall pray about this.

WP, it's interesting that we should have such similar dreams about turning separate condos into one mansion. I really don't understand this part at all yet. Was the renovator being selfish taking more than her fair share of property or was she being creative and going beyond natural limits and creating a richer personal life? I don't know.

And Lord, please send WP some troops!

I don't know whether it's attack or what but I feel almost overwhelmed by the number of churches and Christian organizations I'm praying for that are in crisis over stupid human tricks ranging from conflicts over choosing counter top colours, covering up mismanagement, splits over style and just who is being most deceived by their associations, or music that is too loud or too boring, teens deeply wounded by their parent's vengeful divorce proceedings, people who never get off their well-padded pew seats who complain about "not being fed and having their needs met" topped with my own stupid failures to love and obey the Lord. It's crazy, crazy, crazy! Lord, send in the troops! It just feels like too much sometimes and I have to pray and hand it to God and say, "Here! You look after this."

I long to fly above all this and just see His face.
...that I might know Him...