Money ....

Archives for 2010
clare777
Diamond Member

Money ....

Post by clare777 »

I dreamed that I had left one airport with a suit case full of clothes and arrived in another airport with just a bag that is for hanging clothes (garmet bag). In the dream I pull out of my coat pocket a wad of money....$1 bills, $5 bills, $50 bills and $100 bills. It was a lot of money.... rolled up with a rubber band around it. In the dream I take the rubber band off and am going through the bills...

Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

This is just a suggestion...please trash if it would not apply...
Airport is defined as....
A tract of leveled land where aircraft can take off and land, usually equipped with a control tower

Leaving one Airport to go to another...seems like exhanging one "spiritual plane" for another. It could be you have left a place of previous control or harrasment from the prince of the power of the air , so to speak...(possibly a place where the enemy had legal ground to come and go as he pleased??)

In Leaving this old place, it sounds like things that used to cover you are completely taken away leaving only a a testimony of what was previously there (outer shell, ready to be refilled with new coverings since the old is gone??)
It sounds like the new airport could be a place where the control tower is run by God... and blessings and provision are in abundance...enough to meet your every need. (bill) All is provided for every debt to be paid if full!!!
Trash it if it does not fit!!!!

Blessings on you and yours!! I pray God will make clear what He is speaking....
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi clare777:
I was wondering if the bills where in sequence, 1-2-10-20-50-100 or where they all mixed up.
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

I just saw that you took the money from your coat pocket...
Coat can speak of the "mantle" (annointing)
So, it could be that you are making a withdrawal from the annointing...or the prophetic/ seer "mantle" on your life and in process of unfolding what you have been given.... the "rich" provision thats there...

I had misread it, I thought that you were paying bills with it..ooops..lol!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Sounds like the Lord is bringing you into a new place of ministry. You'll be well prepared and equipped!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

This was my first impressions of the dream, take whatever the Holy Spirit witness to you. An airport in dreams, I personally see as, if you aren't actually going on an airport, to be a transition, usually from this world to to the next. When you are about to go to heaven you are actually going to find that you were rich all along with, in my opinion, the money is the fruit you'll bring into heaven.

Hope this helps!
Last edited by Robert159347 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Thank you all and Blessings in Christ,

Demon-Buster, the bills were in sequence but $1 bills, $5 bills, $50 bills and $100 bills. There were no $10 bills or $20 bills.
clare777
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

Just a thought..in the other dream you posted with ;James..you said he is an apostle. 5 can represent the apostolic/ 5 fold ministry. You sowed into his ministry so it could be you seeing an increase in the 5 fold apostolic ministry..taking the rubber band off could kind of like be popping the cork, so to speak and seeing a one hundred fold return on the apostolic mantle, so to speak!! Just a suggestion!!
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Spoken4...Thank you again...that did cross my mind but also, My spiritual Father is an Apostle also, and James is submitted under our Spiritual Father....Hmmm, Will seek the Lord in this one...
Thank you all again,
IN Christ,
Clare777
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi Clare:

This is an interesting dream I think. Looks like you've graduated. And in the transfer from one port to the other, you're no longer in need of so much covering (all the clothes). Not such a babe in Christ any more. I believe the money stands for the inner empowerment that God has instilled in you, for whatever lies ahead.

Prayers~
Peggy O.