mom's helicopter/ the rotten flagpole

Archives for 2009
sigmon2
Diamond Member

mom's helicopter/ the rotten flagpole

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all
had this one this morning......
I have not been sleeping well and this twosome popped in for a viewing......the first showed up with me, my mom, my dad getting into a helicopter.....inside it was roomy and my mom insisted on flying it....my dad was in the copilot seat and I was in the back with my feet hanging through a hole in the floor....we started up after I closed the door and went high up and all was peacefull and fine....that is when I noticed the very healthy baby behind me...at least 6 months to 9 months old.......My mom suddenly became erractic in her flying style and went down to the deck....I had a feeling to get my feet inside and I did and I shut a door in the floor.....we were flying between high buildings now, maybe Apt buildings or the like...maybe even dorms.....went over a water fountain in a court yard and I turned and buckled in the baby, the baby was never afraid and was cute too, because my mom and dad started yelling cause here came the power lines and poles..........we went through them......the blades were in trouble but the body seemed to avoid any damage....next as we went over the parking lot we entered the forest/woods....through the trees we went in techni color...blades even worst but the shell we were in still no damage and were were still flying....I will say that when we entered the woods for a seconded everything went black and I saw the smashing of the blades as though I was watching them outside the helicopter in red - it was strange in the dream as it sounds for me to describe.......my dad was yelling and going nuts about my mom's flying skills....my mom just poughed ahead.....as we came out of the woods she turned the helicopter to the right and went went back in the woods but only for a short time because now we were in the bumper to bumper traffic of a highway going the wrong way.....you ought to have seen the cars and semi's and truck and all sorts of traffic trying to dodge us as my mom went down the middle of this 2 lane highway the wrong way........everyone was either headed to the center or the sides of the road.......then the dream slowly faded to my delight.........but through this whole dream we continued to fly and we were not hurt and the shell of the helicopter was never damaged to my knowledge, just the blades got beat up..............
the next....
After the flying dream I woke briefly and then started this dream....I was in an office talking to a man and a woman who was behind a counter.....like in a office....I do not remember any subject...the man does not outright looklike anyone but could be 1 of 2 people...a former pastor or a current boss......anyway I went out the door and the man followed me...I went around a corner and he went up I think a latter to the roof.....as I rounded the corner I turned and looked up to the roof raised my leg and flew up to the roof.....I slowly landed in a calm manner and the man thought nothing of me flying.....on the roof were boards laid out to walk on by the construction crew, but for some reason they had abandon the work......I saw many new work gloves scatter all around and made mention of it to the man....I also mentioned about the tools laying around and he picked up some.....it appears the construction crew had some lofty plans and just walked.......as I looked around I saw a very tall and strong looking flag pole with no flag and I liked it so I went closer........I touched it and my eyes followed it up and it seemed to touch the clouds....but the lower section from my height down to the base was rotten to the core. it did not take any effort at all and I pushed it to my left and it fell......it was so tall that the man was afraid that it might hit something so he followed it to check..............it fell off the roof......I then started checking the base....it was loose and seemed to be concrete or a strong material.....I pushed on it and it fell through the floor into a room down below....I look for a moment into the room and it was an auditorium with nice looking red chairs in a row.....I remember looking around from off the roof as the flag pole fell seeing the neighborhood, I thought I knew the place as a church area I went to before but that might be fishing a bit and maybe not..........one reason the Lord has kept me away from there after the last issues........but only the Lord knows.....
the dream ended........
I told my mom about her in the dream and she laughed...she told me she had a bumblebee dream where it was bugging her and she had a hard time getting to go away.......
I just hope and pray the Lord makes some sense with all this soon..............includes some other dreams and visions and issues going on in real life....
thanks for reading
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

The helicopter represents your family's ministry, not like you running a church kind of ministry, but more of a group walk or witness, and flying means that you do have the Holy Spirit. Your mother is going to be trying to drive it or take control of it, where your father is going to be co-pilot. She is going to crash into things, and damage the blades. The blades are what the helicopter uses to fly, it's symbolically similar to your feet or the tires of a car (your family's walk). The power line I thought might mean the Holy Spirit, since the Holy Spirit is technically our power line. He gives us our gifts and strength to walk and witness, not us. Your mother is going to conflict with the Holy Spirit, which will damage your family's walk, probably because she was driving and not you father. G-d wants the father to lead or drive the family not the mother; that's the way G-d wants the family to be set up. Even though she damaged the helicopter, all of you will come out unscathed, only your walk will be damaged (the blades). Though I find it ironic that you father was yelling at your mother for her bad driving, when he should have been the one driving. Her going against traffic I thought represented her going against the world, instead of going with it, so that's good. The baby I don't know for sure. I can guess, but I don't have a lot of evidence to be sure.

I don't know a lot of the next dream, just bits and pieces. Flying represents that you have the Holy Spirit. The flag I'm not sure about, but I thought it might have something to do with America (if that is where you live), but that's just a guess. Anyway, that's all I could get. Hope it helps.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
Thanks Robert......
Well you have my mom pretty close but, my dad is deceased.....if this dream was about the family spiritual condition my sisters, I would think would be a part....I wondered along the lines a little of what you mentioned......my mom is not a church goer in the past she has been more anti but now she is more of a TV watcher...maybe one of these days she will be a church goer......she does like to be in charge...so it is possible that if this dream was on her maybe there a message of hope for me that her life is turning back to the Lord....sort of a beginning point....you got me thinking....I was protecting the baby...what if my mom's journey is at the level of a baby and I am there along for the ride no matter what gets in the way.....when we were up high it was a careless attitude/altitude....but now we are down low and in the mix she has to relearn how to fly, but will have protection.......I keep going back to the bumble bee dream of her's and its non church dream symbol meaning of trouble ahead....if that is the case and the helicopter crashes through stuff then there is hope after the turmoil, though it will be against the grain..........
For the second dream, I was thinking.....If this was a church of my past.....parts of my thoughts would fit here.....the insides are pretty but the roof is not so good........the roof is where all the construction work over time has been done but not completed.....I looked up both worldly and church definitions and the roof is very important......both talk of protection and both talk of connection to the other side....it that roof is faulty so is the protection and the connection.....so if it was the church of my past then this dream would fit in with the other dream I have had lately about that church........the work gloves are the gloves of those who have come and gone, some not even staying long enough to pick up their tools.......the flag pole reached into the clouds - a flag pole denotes a claim of territory.....this was a God size pole not man size, for all for miles around to see...to where even planes would have to fly around it..note here, this church is in a place that the whole community cannot miss it, it was here almost before most of the community.........but it had no flag and I remember wanting to put one on it......but it was rotten, uncared for....as was the base to hold the pole up.....but the inside of the building were well kept and neat....pretty.......could the pole represent the years of built up ministry of this church and how over time the church lost the ability to maintain the ministry......they currently feel defeated and sad, a dying church.......why would I knock down their pole....and knock out their base.......it makes me wonder if the Lord has designs that would alter previous dreams and visions to do a work that was rejected before........oh some questions but no answers to goofy questions....................
thanks again
see ya
scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi All

Post by sigmon2 »

The second part of this dream with the flag pole seems to be at least at this point a dream that says the ministry of my former church is at a end.....the removal of the flag pole that reaches to the heavens and the opening of the roof seems to indicate the Lord has ended the church's position....but not with loss, this week on tuesday....the leaders of my current church and my old church will meet to raise a new ministry flag of a new combine church with new marching orders and a certificate of authority from the Lord....if I read the dream correct........actually the leaders will decide to move forward and present the plan to the church members then to the ministry stuff......anyway, I can see why sometime ago in a dream where God barred the church up in a dream and how it fits now......he meant for it to be so.......in this dream the building remained just the flagpole was removed and its stand or support on the roof..........
the two churches have what the other does not and the potenial is Godly.....the attacks of the enemy will be strong and it will be like standing against a catagory 5 hurricane, but it all remain faithful to the calling and servive through the holy spirit and word and mercy/grace it will be like a puff of air from a newborn baby.........
see ya
scott