A what would I do dream

Archives for 2009
sigmon2
Diamond Member

A what would I do dream

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all,
hope you each are managing your Christmas season as well as you can in Praise to Jesus and stiff upper lip because I truely believe none of us have it easy......May the Lord Bless and keep each of you close to Him......
Now as you can see from my title I had what could even be called a test dream or a dilemma dream....a WWJD dream.....did I pass, well I guess that is up to the Lord to decide.......
here it goes,
the dream started with me as a spectator to a women's softball game....it was a nail biter with both side playing ruff and tough....the women on both teams were of different shapes and very different sizes in height...for example the pitcher for one team was extremely short, midget almost while the 3rd baseman for the other team was extremely tall and lanky....this is just one example....the game was slow pitch and the Lady's game was just like you would find it in the real world full of energy and chants which were poetic - though at times a little rough on the person they were aiming at or so sweet and up lifting to the team member they were cheering for.......So anyway it was a game between the blues and the reds.....both teams had their ups at bat and out in the field turns once through.............on the red's second time at bat in the dream the blue's pitcher was doing her thing and giving the red batter a tough underhanded time....(hey the game was fun to watch, though I do not make much of a sport's announcer I want it to sound like what it was a white knuckle thrilling game that any hockey player was about to enjoy...)
ok, I now see the ref's at third and home....the the dream focuses in on the third baseman who has moved up in case of a bunt, really a zoom in on the pitcher, and a good zoom in on the catcher-batter and ump.....so I look past the 3rd Base player....I follow the windup closely...I follow the ball......I zoom in on the homeplate group only to see now another red player has jumped in front of the catcher and is squated lower and checking where the ball is going.....the batter does seems to swing but does not, dust flys in the air, the catcher catches the ball, the ump calls the call, and then the red player who has joined the homeplate group start yelling it was unfair and begins pushing and shoving the catcher who is doing it back....the male ump, both ref's are male, tries to stop it and the red player attacks the ump well now in comes the other ref and other players.
In charges the red and blue teams with dust flying, yelling about cheating and the game being unfair, and so forth.....I walk up to the 3rd base side fence of the back stop and touch the fence while I am watching.....the ref then declares that the game is over, and the blue is now called the winner by default and blames the red for the mess.....the red team of course complains, and the blue team complains and says they would rather beat them playing the game but then one of the women lean over with an arm propped up on her team mate's shoulder and says but we will accept the forfeit..(note, I heard and saw colors, yelling, etc...but I saw no scenary-I mean no distant sight no sky or trees or other watchers, or the outfield etc......the dream now changes, to a church.......
Now I am in the same dream, so I think I might have been on a church's ballfield but this is spectulatuion, but I am in the same dream........it is not my church and I am sitting waiting for something and I do not know what....I remember it was a very nice church with several large rooms and an alarm system, and a long hallway and other nice things about it......I remember changing where I was by walking into a room different and there I saw kids of varies middle ages 9-17, playing throughout the church......going places I thought they should not...it was rude....and it was not church time...the ballgame was over and the people were wanting to shut the doors to leave. so I tried to help shoo the kids....I would help them out, the kids would come in another door.....the kids were really good at never leaving just changing location....
Ok here I am trying to do something that no one else was doing it and the owners of the church were not even there.....so I walk out into the hall way and I had gotten the kids out of one part as they were thinking it would be cool to hide from me out a back door they actually went outside and the door shut on them.....so now there were less kids...the skate boarders were now in front of the church busy with their toy and so there were only a few left as I walked down a hallway but there were the stubborn ones.....I had decided it would be best to call the police for help if they would not go....again no one was helping...as I walked I found one of the ref's sitting on a bench....he had given up because he got tired of chasing them........so I am standing them trying to decided what to do...its not my church....then walks in this young lady, 16- 25, with a baby in her right arms barely holding on to him, like she had carried him around for a while....and a diaper bag in the other, maybe a backpack too...and a boyfriend or other coming in behind her - did not see who it was just know they were coming in too- she said as she came in, kind of rude I thought, she was cold, they were not dressed for it esp. the baby....so she came in and sat the stuff and baby on a bench.....I turned and thought oh no the homeless are coming in and I do not know what to do...its not my church....and no one has come forward to claim the church building......the ref is now gone and I am alone.....so I take out my flip phone and dial 911 and the police answer.....911, what is your emergency, hello, hello,....I in a flash of a moment in a dream could only think of a baby and a mother and the cold and the kids and then I told the police never mind everything was ok.....
that is when the dream faded out and I woke up......I instantly ask the Lord why did I get a dilemma dream or a test dream....or really as I titled this...what would I do dream.........no answer yet has come back...............
well brothers and sisters-----this dream says one thing...do not leave me in charge of your church doors and not be there...you never who I will not run out...........
thanks for reading......
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

Post by Deep calling unto deep »

Wow! I sense the game is a true picture of the church (Body of Christ) today......"playing church"....and messy! The second portion is what God intended the "church" Body of Christ to be which is an accurate reflection of Himself.....taking care of the homeless, the little ones and the lost ones ( mixture). This is a reflection of what the Body of Christ will be as God continues to mold and shape it into HIS IMAGE! Toss any or all portions that does not bear witness with your spirit. GBU!
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi All

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi Deep calling,
thanks...uh, your interp would cause shivers or angry ones in some......I am not saying I disagree with you because the thought is very interesting......For those of us who have been to a lady's softball game, my daughter was in softball in highschool, we know that you get all types in the game. to be honest, they play in a whole different mindset than guy's.....they still play hard and play to win but they bring along the, sorry gals, drama.....interpersonal among team members and then the rivalary with the other team plus throw in the showgirlship for the family, friends and boyfriends that come to the games.............I sat through and watch games, I sat and listened as my daughter talked but the clicks were many the divides deep and the distance between the rich and poor hugh in many cases. The self crowning greatness in mind of some with bleach blond hair, the tall and lanky toothpicks, the short chubby in your face, and more but with all wanting to be a part of a team....the coach would be spending a lot of time just having team meetings on how to be a team and not be hateful to each other when more time was needed on skills and preperation for the next game, and men coaches were in trouble from the beginning.....then the coach would have to run block from the interference of family who thought their princess was not being treated royally or not playing enough or hitting enough or playing a position she wanted to play that she had no ablity to play but wanted too.....or dealing with the non family presence with several girls and their abilty to even aford to be there...........and to make matters worst unless you have a daughter girl sport are second rate to boys...........I had two teens in high school at the same time in a sports minded community who loved both boy and girl sports and the community attended both........but the boys won out in anything like they do across America........it takes an act of congress to force schools just to be fair to girls in sport in title 9.

now comes the rub....Christianity is a religion from a man dominated beginning with men rules for the leadership and how leadership is done but not only that but how those who call themselves Christians play the game..........Now if the Christian religion has become like a woman's softball game made up of woman's softball teams where there is only two men ref's left and they are disrespected and the teams will win anyway they get it just so they can say they won....wooooooooooooooooo...what a extremely BAD condemnation of the state of the church today.

The ref basically quit the second part of the dream...like a lot of men the church has become a church of women and children, male children leave in their teen years, with only a few men hanging on.....
the second part of the dream was in a church that was fancy....like a southern california style building......arches where the doors were with doors there still.....an inner hall between buildings with a roof....with a sign on one of the building in the hallway....and of the bench to sit, a wrought iron style bench........there were the old wood pews inside diferent rooms and on the style it had the big stage style red draw curtains in one room, another room was dark and it had theather style seating....the color was that pinkish stone color...not sure what to call it but I have seen it in SoCa style buildings........the building style was like the enlarged hacineda we are rich you are poor type building...with columns and ridges in places...I just do not know how to describe it......
The people were non church people, to my knowledge in the building there was no church people there.....only me and the ref were Christians, and I am guesing him.........the rest were women and children wanting to be in the church for their reasons................

So you see deep calling how this could be a problem if it is applied to the church............
hey thank you for reading
see ya
scott
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

Post by Deep calling unto deep »

"So you see Deep how this could be a problem if applied to the church.....My point exactly :) !

"I remember it was a very nice church......The girl with the baby....the boyfriend......the homeless, oh no!

GBU
Deep Calling Unto Deep!
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi All

Post by sigmon2 »

I wonder if due to recent events this dream is a set up for possible Christian behaviors on my part I should remember to do in the near future......
see ya
scott