Colourless Visions

Archives for 2009
leila78
Diamond Member

Colourless Visions

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I would just like to ask about something, as this is the 3rd time it has happened.

The first time this happened in 2006? I was sitting down ( around that time I had my first set of visions). A hand reached in or deposited someting into my head, the hand was transparent but had an outline, it may have been because it was colourless.

The second time was around this time last year, I was in a dimly lit room reading a prophecy and a colourless/transparent hand put a diamond in my left eye, I was expecting the hand to put another in my right eye but it didn't , the hand put a sword in my right side with a sword and a body length shield which was transparent with different horizontal black lines.

The third time was about 3-4weeks ago, I was praying and I saw colourless/transparent wings spread out either side of me, I saw the individual feathers moving!

I just wanted to know if these are the same as normal visions? the only diffrence being that they were primarily colourless and there were things placed on my body - it felt as if I was being equipped.

Has anybody had anything like this? would be grateful if you could let me know.

Blessings,

L.
Last edited by leila78 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

My daughter has told me about transparent visions which seem superimposed on her sight. She can move and look all around and the vision just stays in front. One she saw was a big fancy letter of the alphabet like in an old illustrated book. A more experienced seer said it meant the beginning of a new chapter. Turns out that is indeed what it meant.
...that I might know Him...
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Charys,

Praise God, I thank God for leading me to seek Him for understanding for the new chapter in my life.

Blessings,

L.