my friend and her son

Archives for 2010
Lillian
Diamond Member

my friend and her son

Post by Lillian »

I was in the kitchen making pancakes for the family and my friend "B" was there with her son "W" who is six years old.

3 women came to the house to pick them up......They seemed to be relatives, like her mother, aunt and grandmother.
They came really abruptly, I told them I was making pancakes for "W" and asked if they wanted to have some.

They said "no" and were very impatient, wanting to leave. "B" was ready to go with them without eating, but I insisted that they wait because "W" needed to have breakfast.

So the women waited in the kitchen until he was finished.

I did not have a good feeling about these women when they said they have come for "B" & "W".
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

it has a warning feel to me, was it like that for you? Like God is showing you something that might try to attack this friend....we need to have one another's back...
if so..praise God that He is warning you..

pancakes are a staple food item, filling and comforting...
stick to your ribs kinda goodness.
you are a good friend to have!

toss what doesn't fit.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Lillian:

Your dream definitely shows generational issues pulling at her--trying to draw her away from what you are feeding her.

All you can do is continue to offer up the truth in love and pray what you know to break the stronghold of generational sin/influence over her and child. In the end, it is her choice whether to follow the truth or not. Through prayer you can spiritually "clear a path" for her to make this break.

A good friend indeed! My prayers are added to yours for victory here!!!

Love and blessings,
Peggy O.
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

Thanks Jen & Peggy.
Jen wrote:it has a warning feel to me, was it like that for you?
Not really, it was more like a statement of the obvious.

I know all about the things pulling at her.......I know from her sharing things with me........but I also know that she is giving place to the enemy by doing things that are not right.

I see the fruit of her decisions, even when I don't see her make the decisions.

I can also tell by the spirit.....she displays behavior that says she is walking in unrighteousness.

So when I had the dream I was asking God......"Ok, Lord, why am I having these dreams that state the obvious?"

This is not the first dream like this of late....where the obvious, the things that I know are revealed in the dream. I may have posed the question here on the board, I don't remember........but why these dreams of the obvious?

I am praying for the situation, so I don't believe the dreams were because I am not praying.

And I agree with Peggy 100%........I can continue to tell her the truth and pray that she walks in it, but ultimately it is her choice.

Maybe someone can offer something from the Word, that I may have missed?

I feel really bad for her and people who choose to make the wrong decisions, especially in light of what the Word says......It's like watching someone die in a car accident right before your eyes..... :cry:
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

well if it is a statement of the obvious, then it is a soulish dream, and not from the Lord. Not a bad thing..but just not from God.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch