A New Song....

Archives for 2007
clare777
Diamond Member

A New Song....

Post by clare777 »

I took a short nap and dreamed that i was in some sort of meeting. People where gathered and praying..well it looked like they where praying....they where in rows standing with there eyes closed and hands raised in the air..(or worshipping)...Then my husband comes out and starts playing a song on his guitar..and I start to sing a new song with him(and donn't remember it all)..but remember singing.."Where eagles soar"..."sing with the angels, its where eagles soar, come up a little higher". I remember my husband very happy with the lyrics and I remember going up to some of the people and asking them, "Don't you hear the song"? Some of them could not hear the song and I was a little perplexed at this...because I wanted to sing what I was hearing...only some heard...
Then I woke hearing Rick Pinos song, "We've prepared the way, We've prepared the way, we've prepared the way of the Lord. Give us new hearts and new minds, for Your glory, may your name be lifed Higher, higher...We've prepared the way..."...

I am very familiar with the scripture in Isaiah, "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew thier strength and mount up as Eagles, they shall run and not grow weary..."
Blessings in Christ,
clarissa
talitha

Post by talitha »

Clare, I don't know what to say, except what a wonderful dream..... Are you and hubby involved in prophetic worship? I have had this experience so very often of being in worship meetings and hearing the Song of the Lord, the Song of Heaven. If I have leave from that leadership, I will go ahead and sing it over the congregation - that is one of the ways the Holy Spirit comes out when I'm in a gathering.... or at home, sometimes.... ::)

Now I want to hear Rick Penos - is he the one that wrote "Everybody Rain Dance"?

blessings
tal
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Thanks Tal...I not sure if Rick did that song...??
AS for prophetic worship...I know for myself...when I am at home, I will prophetically sing so to speak.. or just sing in the HOly ghost until the Lord releases me....my husband does play guitar (among other instruments)... :roll:
Kevin and I are not in church right now..we are seeking the Lord on this one...i do know that we will be having a home group (confirmation from the dream that I had with Cornelius speaking to me and also from Kim Clement...)
blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
talitha

Post by talitha »

There are times in our Spirit-walk when we are on the heights with Him, and times when we must come down to where others can partake of what we've received.....

this comes to mind from Deuteronomy 32:
He found him in a desert land, And in the howling waste of a wilderness; He encircled him, He cared for him, He guarded him as the pupil of His eye. Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, That hovers over its young, He spread His wings and caught them, He carried them on His pinions. The LORD alone guided him, And there was no foreign god with him. He made him ride on the high places of the earth, And he ate the produce of the field; And He made him suck honey from the rock, And oil from the flinty rock, Curds of cows, and milk of the flock, With fat of lambs, And rams, the breed of Bashan, and goats, With the finest of the wheat-- And of the blood of grapes you drank wine.

I think there is something in there about the progression of your journey..... does that make sense?

bless you, sis
tal
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Hey Tal...
I wanted to share this with you from Kim Clements site:

The Spirit of God says hear the voice of the Father. Some trust in chariots, some trust in horses but you will remember the name of the Lord your God. He will make your feet like lion's feet so that you will run and not be weary. He shall cause you to rise up like an eagle so that you will soar in the turbulence. Oh bring the turbulence to Me and I will cause my eagles to soar says the Lord. I have sent turbulence to this nation so that My eagles can soar.

Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa