Our Youth Pastor & Wife

Archives for 2007
Jeff

Our Youth Pastor & Wife

Post by Jeff »

I've had our youth pastor and his wife in my dreams a few times lately, and am struggling to place a meaning there...they have worked for me for over 3 years, are a great couple, and I think God is getting ready to move them on...

Any ideas?

jeff
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

What are they doing in the dreams?
MeekandProsperous

Post by MeekandProsperous »

Could your dreams about them be a dream of direction for the youth group?
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Hello,

No, I don't believe that they represent the direction of the youth group, they represented something very specific in the dreams (which
I do not want to post due to the nature of the revelation and that I
have pretty much a full interp., except this one detail here...)
MeekandProsperous

Post by MeekandProsperous »

A doctrine/teaching you or someone may have been married to in their youth?

Just a guess saw the words move around a little bit.

M&P
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Jeff,
I could have swore that I already posted to this and now I can't find the post...strange...I am praying that the Lord guard it if its meant for you to see..though it was really simple I believe...hmmm...weird..

I was just giving you a couple things...

I was thinking that moving could be spiritual as well as physical...which you know I am sure...But anyway, I was thinking that they could actually be changing ministries in the church and not really leaving or moving to another church...in other words maybe the "move" is in the church, just to another ministry...

Also thought of them ....they may be themselves in the dream or they could be "Youth" ministry nationally....in other words they could be symbolic of the Youth of the Church...not just your church..

And one more thing....I was thinking of a spiritual promotion...He could be getting ready to move them to a higher level spiritually...where they will be having more responsibilities...

But it is really hard to help without the fullness of the dream...which I know you know that...and sometimes we can't share..but with the only detail being "youth leaders" and "moving" this is all I was getting to be able to help you out...

If nothing helps pitch it..
lots of love to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.