Olives

Archives for 2010
clare777
Diamond Member

Olives

Post by clare777 »

Last night I dreamed that my husband and I are standing next to a man who looks like a young jewish man. He has a kipot on his head along with a tallit. We are passing to one another a tree branch that has olives on it. We are picking the olives off of it and eating it....
When I woke up this morning I kept hearing the words, "fresh, and pure oil"....(lol in real life, my wonderful hubby does not like olives at all...)

In Christ,
Clare777
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Well, oil, in the Bible, represents the Holy Spirit, so since you were eating it, it means that you are taking in the Holy Spirit or you could say that the Holy Spirit is entering you or is in you.

Basically, G-d is probably just reminding you that whatever you do, you aren't doing alone, that you have the Holy Spirit, who will give you strength and will help you in your christian walk.

Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
Peace be with you.
Wonderful dream.
The "fresh and pure oil" can mean the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
The Olive tree can mean Israel or the Church.Maybe both together (one fold and one shepherd).It can also mean anointing.
Maybe the young Jewish man is the Lord Jesus.
I fit's not what the Lord tells you,please toss it.
God bless you.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi there :)

This dream has to do with "sharing the fruit."

Pure olive oil has wonderful health benefits also. .. Just do a search.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Good thought LadyinChrist.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

I believe the Lord is leading you to take and eat some oil. Some annointing is coming your way or someone who is very annointed in teaching is coming your way. Possibly a traditional teaching or Jewish teaching that the Lord is giving you to eat and recieve as pure and righteous.

Many Blessings
Mona
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

when Dan and I were in Israel, at Capernahum, we saw ancient Olive Press. It was massive. And they would press the olives several times to get several differnt grades of Olive oil used for different things.
the cost of the oil is great, because the pressing is so heavy.
but it is so worth it. I can't imagine that an olive could survive one pressing, let alone several.
Olive Trees are beautiful and everywhere. Israeli Olives are not like olives here in the states. They have a very different taste. (I didn't like how they tasted..haha)

I don't know if any of this practical info would help or not, but I thought I would post it.

We are like a green olive tree planted in the house of the Lord forever.
But the pressing that we take, to get the oil, though at times it hurts, to have the "self" part crushed, it is worth it in the end, because the oil it produces is costly.. and as pure gold.
(olive oil was used as good as money back then)

Shalom Shalom
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

may sound totally random but wondering if you'll be fed by a pastor with Jewish roots or understanding? I think it's interesting that you were eating olives with this man...also symbolic of coming into covenant with him maybe?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Thank you Ladies for your response..
will be in much prayer about this one...

In Christ,
CLare777
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi clare777,

For your discernment,

Passing the Olive Branch means to send peace,
in the wordly sense and also from the biblical perspective of Noahs story.

(The dove came back with an olive branch, meaning the waters of Gods wrath were receded)

Olives take a long time to bear fruit, and it seems a real blessing to eat the harvest of them in a dream.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

I keep coming back to this dream....I have asked the Lord...Why?

I heard this:

The man in Jewish prayer garment represents Jesus...intercession ...we pray through him, by him, in him.

The Olive branch....In Noah representated the completion of promise made by God to Noah (man), but even after the sign of the branch ...they had to wait for another 7 days for the water to be gone. What was that promise? God said he was making a covenant with Noah (man) once the wicked was destroyed.

The Eating of the olives , the fruit of the tree, is being shared in a covenant manner (passing back and forth) by Jesus and yourselves.

Words: Fresh and pure Oil....The Holy Spirit is fresh n pure oil when we recieve him more every day. Increased annointing in our lives.

Jesus's convenant (completed:branch) to us is the Holy Spirit dwelling in us (taking of he olives off he branch:covenant). As we commune with him (sharing the olives), we receive more back...fresh and pure oil.

God is speaking of your relationship, communion with him....drawing you closer...for an increase annointing. I think he is wooing you to more. Inventory your prayers...thoughts...heart...surroundings....He is wanting to sup with you! More is coming your way!

I am drawn closer to him by this promise in this dream. Thank you for sharing it.
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

Last night I dreamed that my husband and I are standing next to a man who looks like a young jewish man. He has a kipot on his head along with a tallit.

We are passing to one another a tree branch that has olives on it. We are picking the olives off of it and eating it....

I see this signifying the sharing of truths between Jews and Gentiles. The branch is Jesus (Yehsua). The olives being the fruit of the branch are believers. I believe we are coming into the time that we will return to the teachings of Torah. This will be a great time of sharing and eating of the truths of God. The olive branch reminds me of the almond branch that budded and brought forth fruit.Jeremiah 1:11NLT- Then the LORD said to me, "Look, Jeremiah! What do you see?"And I replied, "I see a branch from an almond tree." 12 And the LORD said, "That's right, and it means that I am watching,

When I woke up this morning I kept hearing the words, "fresh, and pure oil"....

Fresh and pure oil has not been touched with man's opinions and ideas, not tainted. Fresh Rhema word from the Throneroom of God.

Joe 2:24 - The threshing floors will again be piled high with grain, and the presses will overflow with wine and olive oil.
I believe the Lord is showing you in this dream that He is preparing you both for a great harvest and that you shall be a part of it. You BOTH ate of the olive branch and you shared, means dual ministry I believe.

Blessings!