Homes caving in

Archives for 2007
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Homes caving in

Post by Yolanda »

Shalom! When I woke up this morning I did not remember anything about what I dreamed. however, I was sitting at work and immediately saw the dream like a vision in front of me... I feel this has personal implications but I also feel it has a broader message. Please prayerfully respond as the Spirit leads. :)

I was looking around (I believe I was outside) and I saw a home that had been severely damaged by water. First, the roof caved in and water went everywhere. The walls seemed to be transparent, or there were only beams left in them. I was so astounded at what I was watching! Then, the walls began to collapse - they all collapsed inward until nothing was left standing. The home was destroyed, a pile of rubbish. I saw this happen to more than one home and I remember feeling so in shock at what was happening!

At that point I began worrying about my own home. I was standing inside the home in the living room. I looked up and the ceiling was drooping, like ti was about to cave in. I was afraid that I would lose my home too. The ceiling caved in and water ran in through the hole. Amazingly the ceiling's light fixture did not fall - the ceiling fell down around it. I looked up to see if I could try and assess whether or not the rest of it would cave in. I could see the beams that held the home together. They were sturdy and I knew the rest of the home would not fall. Thank you! :)

Growing Daily,
Yolanda
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi sis...wow..I felt a broader outlook when I read it...I am sure others will see differently than I but it really hit me as a corporate tone..

That scripture came to mind about judgement coming to the house of the Lord first...I am looking...maybe you will know that one off the top of your head...

Also, Jeremiah 6 and on came to my mind...I know it doesn't have a real positive tone but that is what I thought about...

To me the Lord was reasurring you that you will be ok...That the frame will still be standing...not all will fall through in the house that you are in...The light of the Lord will still be shining....Maybe some new walls will need to go up and some cosmetics but the foundation is good and the framework is standing...

I may be wayy off sis...But this is what came to me...

Love you,
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I also thought of "people caving in under pressure"....
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

WFH,
Amen! You definitely confirmed some things for me! The more I think on this dream the more I believe I am seeing in it. I do not remember if I actually "saw" the people in the dream that were affected or if I just perceived how they would react, but now I can "see" the faces of those affected by the collapsed homes. It was such a devastating dream... ever seen "Left Behind", where the saints first vanish and those left are in utter despair? That's kind of the feeling I got from this dream... that the ones whose homes collapsed were in utter despair...
Yolanda 8)
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I know exactly what you mean sis...its so sad...

It reminds me of all the dreams I keep having of a flood coming and in the dream the church people are just standing around socializing but my hubby is telling me to get my things and leave....I posted that dream not long ago...did you see it??

All we can do is pray sis for more clarity and wisdom and for the people..

WFH
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

WOW - no I did not see that one, but if it is still there I will look at it... and yes, I am still praying too... :)

Yolanda
Yolanda 8)
Travis
Silver Member

This tent

Post by Travis »

Hi,
As I read the dream you had and your description of the house caving in a verse came to mind.

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked.

2 Corinthians 5:1-3 (NKJV)

Travis
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10