fish jump out of the tank

Archives for 2010
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

fish jump out of the tank

Post by WaitingforHim »

In this dream I am visiting a church with my family. As we are about to sit down the pastor's wife approaches me and asks me to come in the back with her where the childrens area is. I didn't really want to go but went along. I took my daughter with me. As we entered the room my daughter got a coloring page and crayons and sat with the other kids and began to color. The pastors wife looked at me and said, "I told you she would be fine if you came with her" I knew she would be, but I didn't want to be back there.

The Pastors wife asked me to come further back with her to show me around. I went. The room was filled with fish tanks. All sizes and shapes. One that caught my attention was a huge one as big as a wall and from the floor to the ceiling. It was loaded with fish. They were as big as dogs and cats. I seen bottom feeders in there too and they were enormous. As I looked up I noticed there was no covering over the top and the water was right to the top. I was just about to ask the Pastor's wife if the fish ever jumped out when all of a sudden they did. It was a long fall and they hit the floor really hard. The pastors wife went to get something to get them back in the tank.

I stood across the room from them trying to stay out of the way. All of a sudden the room was now filled with water. If you wanted to get anywhere in the room you had to swim. I don't know how to swim in real life and in the dream I didn't either. I was suddenly afraid because I knew if I tried to swim I might drowned.

The pastors wife comes back in with white net gloves on. She tries to get me to put a pair on and help her pick up these fish and put them back. I remember being really afraid to pick them up...I didn't want them wiggling around in my hands and I was afraid to swim over there...she needed alot of help but I was too afraid to help her..

The scene changes and I am outside the church. A man pulls up in a truck and grabs a woman nearby and throws her in the truck..he tries to grab her little girl too but she runs. I try to help but the man starts to come after me too. I run to the church and begin pounding the doors.. They are locked but the lights are on and I hear the pastor and staff inside. I am yelling to them to help this woman..they hear me and are talking about it but slow to respond to open the door. I run to the side door and do the same,...again, no one is coming. I know if he does not hurry and come help the man will take off with the woman and she may end up dead. I don't know what else to do..

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

The fish represent church members, and the tank represents a church or being in the word of G-d. The top is open, because every christian is free to leave the church and/or G-d and his word if they choose. The room filled with water to show you what a fish tank is, and to show you that you are in one. Why you couldn't swim, I don't know. Maybe to show you are having trouble understanding the word of G-d, I don't know. You probably would know better then I do, but I do think it was for a reason, not just because you don't know how to swim in real life. You're scared to pick up the fish, maybe because you are scared to help or talk to suffering or doubting christians, or people who left G-d. I don't know why you're scared, maybe because you're a little intimidated by them, and you doubt yourself, just a guess. That's all I can help you with, if G-d reveals anything else to me, I'll let you know.

Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20