rapture events?

Archives for 2007
Travis
Silver Member

rapture events?

Post by Travis »

I had this dream/vision of the night a few years ago.

Dream: The dream was very short but it felt like I was looking in on the dream itself. I was looking at the earth and saw small white like trail that rocketed up in the sky. I was thinking ballistic missiles, but then the image zoomed in and I could see that they were lots of aircrafts that were crashing and I was seeing souls leaving when the planes crashed. The event was not a terrorist thing, but in the vision I remember the thoughts the rapture happened and planes that were crashing were the ones that left. I don't know if that is the case but that is what I remember. This vision was one on the most vivid and as if I was there dreams I can remember.

So my question is I really don't understand why I was showin this dream. In a way it really bothers me, but at least I was on viewing end of it.

Travis
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

So my question is I really don't understand why I was showin this dream. In a way it really bothers me, but at least I was on viewing end of it.
Very often we are to pray and that is why we are shown dreams and visions, especially if they are about someone we know. Always pray before releasing a dream regarding someone you know to them.

This could be a vison of the rapture or it could be the Lord revealing the enemy's plan to you so that you will pray and divert the collisions.

Blessings,
Joy