Public Restroom

Archives for 2009
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Public Restroom

Post by WaitingforHim »

I was in a public restroom of some sorts. It seemed pretty nice. There were lots of stalls and sinks and such because it was for more than one person.

A janitor or someone came in and wanted to fix the toilet. He said there was a clog in their and he was blowing it out. But when he did water and such came out and was going all over the floor...It didn't look dirty at all..it seemed clean. And for a second it also seemed like it may be milk but then water again??

I noticed the floor filling up and was curious why he wouldn't stop fixing it long enough clean that up so incase someone came in they wouldn't have to step in it...He didn't seem to care. So I tossed him some blankets and sheets and laundry that were mine to help soak it up...but it wasn't enough..I figured I could always wash mine when we were done..I was just trying to help out.

Then my grandfather (whom was like a father to me and I called Dad when he was alive) came into the bathroom and he seemed to be aggervated with me because I was in there helping clean that up...He seemed to be pretty upset with me and it was evident he didn't think that I should even be there...I didn't understand..???

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
create2

Post by create2 »

Wow what a dream, I was wondering if you ever got an interp for this one?
Something about a place of "processing" issues and your "covering" (sheets) or processing (laundry) was soaking up this overflow... clog... needing to be fixed/blowing (holy spirit) out the blockage/hindrance - something generational seeing that the grandfather appears... what he thought was ok, was evident you knew was a process that you/others must go through in order to clear up some issues/ possible from past generations. Janitor = God?? ...he was more intent on the blockage than the overflow of water (holy spirit) necessary to clean/fix problem to clear the way for more processing... to "stall" is to delay for own purposes
perhaps just a whole arena of cleansings, processing, deliverance, intercession ----
...This is rambling and whatever doesn't fit throw out, pray about everything...
My main reason was posting was to ask if anyone had other meanings for "public restroom"?? I can only think of processing issues, but if you don't see a toilet, as in my dream, then it might be about "restroom" and less about "bathroom"/"washroom" I know bathrooms are for personal hygene, but in a metaphorical sense it's about a spiritual cleansing. Another meaning is a room/place/arena equipped for processing/removing crap/removing something toxic/deliverance/liberation...???

This is an old post, so if the bathroom element was brought up, please just put a link or something thanks!
~ create2 ~
I lifted up my eyes and saw in a dream (Gen 31:10)