Mom is deformed!! Help!

Archives for 2007
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Mom is deformed!! Help!

Post by WaitingforHim »

In this dream I was going to see my mom...I knew she had been sick but when I got there I realized she was really bad...I was standing outside looking at her and realized that she was very deformed looking...Her face especially...I can't even explain it...and she had lost alot of weight...she didn't even look like herself anymore...

I hugged her and was a little mad at her Husband(My step-dad) for not taking better care of her...I knew that he really wasn't even trying...I knew that He just didn't care....

I was inside and thought that I would try my best to take care of her....I knew she was dying but didn't want to believe it...Then she gave me a paper or something and I started reading it and it was telling the stages of death...in other words, what to expect as people approach death...the symptoms to look for and expect. My heart broke...I knew she was dying and I was given to the paper so that I would come to terms with it and accept it. But I still didn't think it was right for my step dad to take such poor care of her even if her time was short... :cry:

Then I had a baby in my arms...it was naked and I was holding it by its little arms, kind of like when you are walking a baby...I told my mom to help me change it ...she loosened the diaper and the baby had went doo doo all over...we were laughing and wiping it up...messy...lol...My grandma walked in and I knew she wouldn't care if the baby was messy...she loved it no matter what...but I still wanted to get it cleaned up so she wouldn't get it on her hands....

What do you guys think??
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Is there something that you feel is dying. I was wondering if a church was dying out and you felt the pastor was responsible? The Baby seems to me a diferent perspective. There's just a lot of doo doo on the situation. You feel it needs to be cleaned up before God sees it but you know that God loves the church no matter how messy the situation is.

May be off...!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Blessings...Thank you ...
Yeah, I think your on to something...I do believe this is church related...although I could be wrong but it sure is feeling that way in my spirit...

I am also thinking its more than just dying...it has alot to do with the deformities of the face and not being taken care of ...

I don't think I would be hoping to get the baby cleaned up before God sees it because I know that he already sees all and knows all and thank God for his mercy and grace!! But I see where you got that...

I am thinking grandma may represent the older generation not really caring about the mess...they are used to it....But there are some who know it needs to be cleaned up no matter what...

I don't know...still praying..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
jewel

Post by jewel »

Waiting-

From the corporate view, could your mother be symbolic for wisdom?

If so.... then just maybe the dream is saying that the church has neglected wisdom just didn't bother to take care of the things we have been placed in charge of. Since it is precious, and needing to be cared for it withers away and goes through stages of death before it is completely gone.

Then you have this baby, perhaps this is symbolic of new life and a new thing.... and something that we have been searching for and are willing to take the messiness in order to love and care for this new thing. The church has been waiting for this new thing for a long time.... but, there has been neglect for the things we already have been given. I was thinking that the doo doo (great visual by the way) was probably symbolic of the mess that we should be cleaning up.... taking care to treasure the wisdom that we already have and not ignore the old as we learn to care for the new things.

Just my impression, feel free to discard if your spirit doesn't bear witness....

GBU!
jewel
prayingwoman
Gold Member

Post by prayingwoman »

Hi WFH,

I think, too, this is a church dream. Just a few thoughts:

It could be, that the Lord wants you to know, that this kind of church, (maybe your own church, your “mother church”) is going to die. He told you, what to expect, so that you will not be shaken when it happens. The deforming state symbolizes that the church has drawn far away from the truth.

About the baby – I had no clear interpretation but maybe the baby represents the “new born” Christians in these churches. They need a cleansing (every new believer has to go through a process of repentance and needs help to be cleansed, to be healed, to be delivered from the old stuff of his former life without God), but this is not taught or wanted from the older generation. They don’t want to make their hands dirty with that whole “repentance and deliverance stuff”. (What I mean is that the older Christians are responsible to help the new Christians to get rid of their demons of the past but no one wants to do deliverance). They love their babies but don’t want to cleanse them.

There is a false doctrine in the church, which I will call the “once forgiven, always forgiven theology”. They say, “if you turn to Christ, He will forgive you every sin and the blood of Jesus will cleanse you and nothing more is needed” or “Just let Christ in your heart and everything is o.k.” They don’t tell you about such things like repentance, confession of sin, need of deliverance, obedience and a lifestyle of holiness. There is always a condition for forgiveness and also for grace. Grace is not free for everyone. God will give grace only to the humble. God will forgive you, if you confess your sin and if you are willing to forgive your neighbour.

It is hard to watch your own mother (church) die. And it seems that her husband (Jesus) isn’t looking after her. But the church has to do the first step and has to come back to the true gospel of Jesus. Her husband will not take care of her if she will not repent.
Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139,23-24)