OLD SUITCASES NEW BIG SUITCASE

Archives for 2010
ESTHER

OLD SUITCASES NEW BIG SUITCASE

Post by ESTHER »

I was in a bedroom with King size bed and was the morning the bed was undone, I saw over the bed a set of suitcases very old and grey, I knew that this suitcases belong to the woman that stay in that room before. I have my suitcase was very huge, was a brand new suitcase look with many colors like a pattern with squares , colors were green, blue, red. Was a beautiful suitcase,
In the dream I was comparing the suitcases, I said that the New Big suitcase is more difficult to move around but that big suitcase is much better to organize the clothing.
The room was with a lot of light, the bed was messy, and beside the bed in the right side of the bed (if you are laying) was a toilet white toilet, and the sheets were soaking in the toilet water.
I was with my husband that I saw when we were leaving the room, in the Lobby I saw a swimming pool , and I said to my husband, that when we come back from witnessing I will like to go to the swimming pool.
This hotel was a 5 stars hotel, we needed to meet Ray and Renaid ( these are leaders of House of His Presence, for worship and Prayer, I attend to their meetings sometimes) We needed to meet with them to go witnessing together. They received the unexpected visit of a couple, and they needed to stay, Renaid didin't care about not going witnessing, but Ray look very sad.
Then we decided to sit to eat, and was free food from the Hotel Restaurant, and also menu a la Carte. We have pork chops sandwiches and we packed them in a long size plastic bag, to also have for the night.
Then the waitress brought to us Lamb Leg in a silver plate. That we eat and took extra for later in for of sandwiches.
Then Ray asked questions to Terry about going door to door, Ray was disappointed for the delay. Then we went all together witness

Thank you for helping me to interpret the dream.

Blessings to you

ESTHER
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Dear Esther,
It's a very interesting dream.
I pray and think about it.
God bless you. :)
ESTHER

Reply to dream response

Post by ESTHER »

Hello ditte3 thank you for your response, I had a hard time normally to remember dreams, this was particular with a lot of details. I normally see more visions.

I really appreciate your time, and prayer about this, I am taking time to seek His Face about this dream.
Blessings
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Awesome dream. Praying for the interpretation to come. Will pray over this. Welcome to the board!
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
ESTHER

Post by ESTHER »

Pearls of Wisdom wrote:Awesome dream. Praying for the interpretation to come. Will pray over this. Welcome to the board!
Thank you Pearl of Wisdom for your response. I am praying for Revelation, too. Later I will edit the part I forgot as need to go to prayer meeting.
Thank you I feel really welcome to the board.
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

The suitcase, I believe, represents everything you bring with on your walk with G-d, specifically your own personal beliefs or interpretations of the Bible. As far as the suitcases being colorful and big, I can't say what they mean, because I don't understand which suitcase was big, which was colorful, which was the grey one, or if the colorful one was the big one. If you can, can you please be more specific, and I'll be happy to input in what I think it means.

I think the hotel represents the church you're going to, and the church does provide a lot of light, but the bed being messy, represents that the church, isn't very organized or that they don't have it completely together.

A toilet is a symbol of repentance, so the church does promote repentance. With the sheets, I don't know, I think sheets have something to do with salvation, since it covers you, but I don't know how it can apply.

The lamb that you ate it is this:

John 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Silver, in the bible, represents blood, so you have both the blood and flesh here; so, they are serving you Jesus.

The pork chop, I don't know.

Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
ESTHER

Repy to dream Old Suitcase Big new suitcase/

Post by ESTHER »

Thank you so much for the interpretation, yes bear witness in me.

Sorry I wrote this correction so late:................." The hotel was a 5 stars hotel when we come in the room to check in the room was undone from people that was before, On the bed was a pile of 3 suitcases that belong to the people that was before there, the suitcases were gray and old and dusty, My suitcase was huge big with many colors. I saw the difference of this suitcases and I said to my husband I like better to have 1 big suitcase (this was a brand new suitcase the plad look like materials from England blue, green, red) I said is better for organizing the cloth can be really in order. The brand new suitcase was mine, and was bigger than the bigger we know.

Could be possible the situation of Ray and Renaid represent the going out of the Walls of the church (hotel) and that was a delay??

Thank you so much for you help, is really enlighten,
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Perhaps the old gray ssuits and suitcases mean a "too traditional" church or habbits inthe church.The new suitcase maybe means a fresh new blowing of the Spirit.Perhaps this "old" things undone cause problems (?).
Silver can mean pureness and something precious to God (and other things).Lamb leg on a silver plate perhaps can be the sacrifice Christ made on the cross to save us.
If it's not what the Lord tells you,please toss it.
God bless you.
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Good day and many blessings

So much in the dream points to salvation, cleansng and Jesus Christ.

I agree that the hotel represents your church or where you worship. The crumpled sheets means that the "hotel" is meeting its job by providing a place of comfort. I'd say your church provides a place of comfort where people can go and get peace.

The toilet represents cleansing of the soul, since we cleanse the inside of our bodies via the toilet. Because the toilet water was on the sheets, it seems that the church not only provides a place for people to seek peace, but to get their souls cleansed, too.

Eating (or partaking) of "lamb" reminds me of communion. We all "partake" of the crackers/wafers that symbolize the body of Christ. Lamb represents Christ. So, again it seems that your church is so filled with the Christ and "feed" the people good Word, that you have enough to take with you.
ESTHER

Post by ESTHER »

Thank you for helping me with this dream, I want to encourage you because many of this things bear witness in my Spirit.

The church brings a lot of light, but in different areas we dont have it all together, Yes my church brings a place of Repentance and forgiveness.

I just saw that the room undone from people that was there before, could be issues not resolved in the hearts, that may need repentance, maybe new levels of forgiving I will pray that greater healing will come, and that we will be able to tap into the new with clean sheets. The Bride need to come clean, with no spots or wrinkles.

It could also be that the old suitcases and dusty can be old stuff, and old traditions, Thanks ditte, go angel, Robert etc for praying for this, I can pray again more effective because of interpretations.

To be able to tap completely into the New that God has for us we need to move out of what was the old, old traditions etc the ones that the Lord want to change. Come out of the route to ptap into the new.

Like the picture of the eagle that was chain for years, and she walked the length of the chain the master in compassion cut the chains, but the eagle used to walk that way come back to the old route instead of starting to soar. when the chain was broken. :D :D
ESTHER

Post by ESTHER »

I forgot to mention is very important the part of the dream about witnessing with Ray and Renaid, If somebody have a propmting of the Holy Spirit please let me know.

Thank you Thank you Thank you. You help me in a great way.