orange tree

Archives for 2010
my_musics_for_You
Bronze Member

orange tree

Post by my_musics_for_You »

i was sitting down next to one of my best friends and a boy ive never spoken to but i know his name is james. i was in front of a tree with enormous oranges and i said that the oranges near me/near the bottom were gone because they are easier to get but the ones far away are still within my reach.
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Well, the fruit could be a lot of things, but whatever it is, the dream is saying that whatever this fruit is, your going to have work harder now, if you want to get any 'fruit'. I think the fruit might be the fruit of the word of G-d, and now that you understand the easy parts of the Bible, you're going to have reach out and try and understand the harder parts of the Bible. Similar to the milk and the meat, in my opinion.

Hebrews 5:13 - 14 For every one that useth milk [is] unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

So, basically now that you're done with the milk (the low fruit), it's time to start with the meat (the hight fruit). Of course, this is just conjecture, and the fruit could mean something else.

Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20