Selling Raffle tickets for Prayer!

Archives for 2007
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Selling Raffle tickets for Prayer!

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am standing holding hands with a group of people from church and we are praying in a circle...I felt the annointing come upon very strongly...the people began to fall out in the spirit...just dropping over...I was standing still but completely at awe of His presence....I remember laying hands on people and they were just falling...

Then I was driving in a car with my hubby and we were going to a person's house. I didn't know them but they were a married couple and they were selling raffle tickets ...But in order to get one you had to come in and pray for them..so instead of buying one you would say a prayer for them...People were lined up and I almost decided not to stop but then changed my mind.

We got inside and everyone was just saying a prayer and then leaving...saying a prayer and leaving...Then it was our turn...I asked them if they would join hands with my husband and I and they agreed. It was their whole family..again, I don't know these people. We began to pray and the Holy Ghost took over...I began speaking in tongues and then to my surprise a few of them also began speaking in tongues...When it was over they were just kind of undone before God....I said to the husband in the family, Are you saved? He said no,.....I told him that the Lord just filled him with the HOLY SPIRIT...then I said to the family repeat this after me....I began to say the sinners prayer unto salvation...They were repeating it back and then it changed places...

I was in a store or something and ran into the woman that lived in that house...she stopped me and started asking questions about the word...I was giving her scriptures and trying to explain to her what they meant...she seemed to be really having a hard time because she was misinterpreting what the scriptures were saying and so she was fighting with unbelief and doubt...I remember seeing more people in the area listening to us....

The inside of their house really stuck out to me...I remember them having an arch way seperating the living room from the kitchen and entry way...But the neat thing about this arch way was it was made with glass block...that thick kind that you would use in basement windows...It was really neat looking...Also I noticed alot of woodwork in their house...Wood tables, furniture, dressers, ect...It really stuck out..and the wood on their walls and trim and all really stuck out...I remember saying to my husband, boy that is that old Walnut wood....I remember it had chips and scratches in it but they just didn't want to change it...they had it for years and just wanted to keep it...

Any thoughts...???
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

By the way, I have to add that we weren't going there to get tickets to benefit us...We were doing it for them..to help them out...

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.