Husbands Dream...The Inevitable is About to Happen...

Archives for 2007
clare777
Diamond Member

Husbands Dream...The Inevitable is About to Happen...

Post by clare777 »

My husband had a dream last night that him and I where in a beautiful mansion with lots of rooms. In the mansion with us was a beautiful regal looking woman all in white...who new everything..he said she was like "wisdom" and "knowledge"..she new everything about our house and its rooms etc.
The says to my husband, "The inevitable is about to happen.." like she new that warefare is going to happen and is preparing us..he then said that he looked and I had a sword in my hand and he didnt..Because he didn't know what kind of weapon to use..
He says that he looks outside the window and he sees and army of men all lined up outside of the mansion. They are wearing bronze and steel armour. The leader had long silver hair with dark eyes. He said that in the dream, the army sent these little boys to come and and attack him with these guns..and everytime they would shoot at him it would miss him. He then heard a voice say to him, "These bullets will not hit you, I am going to protect you".
Kevin then said that in his dream, the army started attacking the house and we both has swords in our hands..
Oh..he did say the the leader of the army did try to scare him by saying that he was going to do some perverted things to me.. :roll: :cry: , but it made my husband angry and thats when the attack started...
End of his dream...

My husband do beleive that he is about to recieve trianing in spiritual warfare...and that this dream is a warning for us...
He does know that I know how to wield the sword so to speak...but he has never been taught....I do believe the Lord is raising him up...to be a mighty warrior...
He has been asking for a Spiritual Father...and am not sure if this dream has anything to do with it....
Anyways, please let the Holy Spirit guide you in leading for the interp of this dream..Thank you and blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Sounds like a spiritual attack is just about to happen, and I would pray with each other about it! I think it's going to be fine though, wonderful that your husband deals with this stuff!
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

I had forgotton to add here that my husband had mentioned something about Samual, when he had to go and kill the Amekelite King, song Saul didn't do it...he said he that we had to go and kill all of them including the leader...he did say that the army was huge..... :roll:

Thank you Krista for your response sister....
My husband, I do believe is going to be trained for Spiritual Warefare..PTL!!...and the only way to learn is hands on experience..
Blessings in Christ
Clarissa,
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I thought of the bible reference where God showed all the army to Elisha but I found more this was a very encouraging journey Thank your husband for sharing his dream I recieved alot of encouragement from these words. I will bold my favorites. Bless you
Numbers 21:34
The LORD said to Moses, "Do not be afraid of him, for I have handed him over to you, with his whole army and his land. Do to him what you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbonaven to the enemy and they ran.

Deuteronomy 3:2
The LORD said to me, "Do not be afraid of him, for I have handed him over to you with his whole army and his land. Do to him what you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon

Deuteronomy 20:1
[ Going to War ] When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you
This day the LORD will hand you over to me, and I'll strike you down and cut off your head. Today I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel.

1 Kings 20:13
[ Ahab Defeats Ben-Hadad ] Meanwhile a prophet came to Ahab king of Israel and announced, "This is what the LORD says: 'Do you see this vast army? I will give it into your hand today, and then you will know that I am the LORD

1 Kings 20:28
The man of God came up and told the king of Israel, "This is what the LORD says: 'Because the Arameans think the LORD is a god of the hills and not a god of the valleys, I will deliver this vast army into your hands, and you will know that I am the LORD.' " 15 When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. "Oh, my lord, what shall we do?" the servant asked.

16 "Don't be afraid," the prophet answered. "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them."

17 And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

2 Chronicles 20:15
He said: "Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7