Dynomite (sp?)

Archives for 2007
Roxy
Gold Member

Dynomite (sp?)

Post by Roxy »

I was just wondering if anyone knows what the meaning of dynomite might be? It was kind of medium in height & fat & I saw a short fuse as well.

Roxy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am sure you know what dynomite is...and all that it could be used for....I dont' want to list things that may be obvious to you...

But it may be symbolic of a person with a short fuse that tends to blow up at the slightest light of fire....lolol....really it could be a person...

Other than that you probably know about dynamite...

You may want to look up the definition too...I know it can be used in a good sense too!!

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

could also be a situation getting ready to explode.

in Christ,
Roxy
Gold Member

Dynomite

Post by Roxy »

Ok thank you. I sense that you both are right. On the other hand I have also seen missles & rockets as well as one of my first visions of a war going on [I was looking at my ceiling.] I saw men in uniform, everything was green...but nothing has happened as of yet.

Roxy
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

TNT chemical name Tri-Nitro-Toluene
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

We get the word dynomite from the greek work dunamis translated power in the NT.
Research the word power in the NT.

Bless you,
Joy

http://cf.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexi ... rongs=1411

Lexicon Results for dynamis (Strong's G1411) Greek for G1411 δύναμις Transliteration
dynamis
Pronunciation

dü'-nä-mēs (Key)

Part of Speech
feminine noun

Root Word (Etymology)

from G1410

TDNT Reference
2:284,186
Vines
View Entry

Outline of Biblical Usage 1) strength power, ability

a) inherent power, power residing in a thing by virtue of its nature, or which a person or thing exerts and puts forth

b) power for performing miracles

c) moral power and excellence of soul

d) the power and influence which belong to riches and wealth

e) power and resources arising from numbers

f) power consisting in or resting upon armies, forces, hosts

Click for Synonyms

Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 120 AV — power 77, mighty work 11, strength 7, miracle 7, might 4, virtue 3, mighty 2, misc 9
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

naveah wrote:TNT chemical name Tri-Nitro-Toluene
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinitrotoluene

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamite

in Christ,
Roxy
Gold Member

Dynomite

Post by Roxy »

Wow! I had no idea dynamite could mean something good as well.

The Good Lord showed me this red dynamite at a time when I

stood up for myself at work! I was being harassed on the job for

a long time & I finally had enough & went to the Union!

Roxy
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Roxy,
I have a question, are all your visions like when you're awake or are some of them dreams? I don't recall you ever posting a dream and your posts are always visions. Of course, I could have missed one. I just think that interesting.
Most of us dream and the visions aren't as frequent.

Inquiring minds have ta know, lol. :mrgreen:

Blessings,
Joy
talitha

Post by talitha »

hmm, I just re-read this - and I think there is something to the way you described the dynamite stick:

first - you spelled it "dynomite" - I realize this was probably just a simple spelling mistake, but I can't shake the picture of JJ from the show "Good Times" - he and his family had their financial difficulties, but his self-image was not at issue - he called himself "Kid Dy-no-mite", LOL! I can kind of see you like this - you are not going to let circumstances get you down!!

medium in height - to the natural eye you are not unusual at all, just an ordinary person (reminds me of that song "I'm so very ordinary..... but when I call on Jesus..... love that song)

fat - I don't think this is physical - I think it indicates a feeling of fulness and maybe even over-fullness - I remember a time when I felt like that - my words I used to describe this were - "the skin of my soul is stretched thin" - I felt as though I might explode like an over-filled balloon with all my feelings and thoughts and potentialities.... and I had no outlet for it all. Do you feel this way?

short fuse - to me this seems a warning against outbursts of anger, which are of the flesh and not the spirit - see Galatians 5. Anger is a force which must be harnessed - like dynamite. According to Ephesians 4 we are to be angry and not let that anger miss its appropriate target (authorized talitha version *smile*), as our battle is not against flesh and blood but against the powers at work behind the scenes (Ephesians 6).

Perhaps the Lord was showing you that you needed to handle all that personal and emotional and spiritual power carefully and responsibly as you were going to speak with the union rep. Do you feel okay about the way you spoke to that person?

blessings
tal
Roxy
Gold Member

Dynomite

Post by Roxy »

Yes, it was a misspelling of the word. I like your description of JJ
& dynomite. I feel ok about the way I talked to this person. The good Lord is still working on me of course, but I have come a long way with my anger & for the good. I know Holy Spirit is going to lead me while I talk to the Union. This is one way to vent my feelings. I am kind of hoping they'll apologize before the Union actually gets involved...I think that is all it is going to take. I've kept alot under my belt when I know I shouldn't have!!! One of the
incedents was...well let's just say physical [that was a different person tho!] By the way the good Lord has taken away my dreams
and replaced them with visions. Lately while I am in prayer, I think the good Lord is doing something different with me. Almost as if I am going into a trance or something! feels like I am going to sleep, I have been shaking if off. But the seer book I am currently reading...things like this really do happen. It says some people are even taken to heaven in this state. I just read that part today...so maybe I should just let it happen.

Roxy