More Visions

Archives for 2010
Mona
Platinum Member

More Visions

Post by Mona »

Okay I saw the Lord walking and he looked very Mighty. He looked enormous as in very tall and just no other word to describe than that He looked MIGHTY. I saw him walking up these concrete white steps and onto a concrete white platform.

Then I saw the Lord had a bucket of crystal clear spring water and dumped it over from heaven into the sea. Then it was though he was posing a question. He was asking, How do I retrieve the water from the sea that I just poured out. I then saw Him gather water from the sea at exact same place that he poured the crystal clear water into. I then saw a blue bucket of water.

So I was thinking about his question and was thinking that he could not retrieve crystal clear water from heaven that he poured out into the sea because the clear water would become mixed in with the sea water and the clear water would be contaminated with salt. I was thinking he couldn't just gather it as easily as he poured it out. He would have a bucket of contaminated water with salt but he could distill the water. He could remove the salt but he would have to put the water under a particular lengthy process.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
zealforyahweh

Post by zealforyahweh »

Can't God do anything? Unless there's a point I'm missing, it almost seems like you're limiting Him. At the last day, He's going to separate the pure from the impure when He resurrects us.

That's how I feel on the matter anyway.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

No there was something he could do and it was the distillation process. I was thinking another process or nature's process is evaporation. I remember in Chemistry there was a particular device that held water in a glass bulb which was heated with by a torch and it would boil the water. The water would steam and the steam would travel through the glass tube to the opposite side. There was another glass bulb that would collected the steam and the steam would then turn back into purified water. The salt would remain in the heated glass bulb as residue and the water would be boiled out from it. But it is a long process as it takes time to distill all that water. So fire under water=steam=distilled water.

In both cases heat seems to be a common indicator .

So in my understanding what the Lord pours out from heaven can be easily contaminated by the world. He pours out his Holy Spirit and revelation hoping to get a return of purity. So in order to have his Spirit and revelation come back to him in a pure state it must go underfire. Sounds like the testing and trials we all go through and all of our motives must be tested and go underfire so that our motives and plans are of a purity and match the Lord's design and plan for our life. The other thought was that when we recieve a prophetic Word and his spirit is poured out onto us, we then have to go through the process if we want to see that word become fullfilled. Only the pure in heart will see the kingdom of heaven.

I think the Lord was showing me this because I have been through the process and have been complaining and feeling frustrated. I think he is showing it is the process I must go through if I want to recieve the fullness of His Promise.

Love In HIm
Mona
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Mona, for your prayerful consideration.

In the bible it was pretty common for the Lord to ask questions He knew the answer to. The book of Job is full of such questions. I feel the question was posed to you so that you can search out that treasure and as you said, understand things you've been through. It's like an invitation to seek with Him.

Now that I think of it, the questions I remember in the bible now (just going by memory) did appear to be posed before He explained why He was choosing a certain route.

You seem to have a decent handle on the answer.

For your prayerful consideration. Feel free to toss what may not fit.

Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Thanks New Wine

I just read a prophetic word that seems to match with what the Lord is trying to express her.

The statement or phrase, Let the water rise, hit my spirit. The Lord had poured his spirit and revelation out on the world first and now he is looking for a return. The spirit that he sent needs to arise. So what that means to me is that everything that we recieve and perceive from our heavenly Father we must offer up to Him and speak out His Word and revelation over our lives. Give rise to what the Lord has placed in our hearts. Gives rise to his spirit which dwells in you. This I believe is the evaporation process giving back to Him what he gave to us.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/8491

Love In Him
Mona
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Nice insights, thanks. I love diving into these things.

Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

As I was reading your visions I couldn't help but think of this scripture passage, Ezekiel 47:1-12.
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi Mona...I posted something awhile back about the river of life it might help you on your Vision
It’s from Eze 47:1 to Eze 47:12….
where the that water flows it brings life.....he gets it back from us, from our prase and worship, and doing his will

Blessings

Demon Buster
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Mona, something in addition for your prayerful consideration.

Yesterday I was skimming through a story I prayerfully wrote with the help of the Lord, putting the gospel in story format. Anyway, as I came across this portion below I thought of your vision:

"And her dashing Prince is no ordinary Prince for his Kingdom is not of her world. His beauty is so different than her world's idea of beauty for it is not based on outward appearances or majesty that she should desire him for such. His beauty is like a rose bush blooming with flowers, its fragrant essence comes from within. While He lives in her world his fragrant life abides with him alone. Yet when He has poured out his life as an offering for hers, his seeds will be released into the Earth. And as they come to grow and bloom they will spread his beautiful fagrance of love."

The same way Jesus died so that his life may be spread abroad, as we also deny our old selfish life we allow his Spirit to bloom in ours and be a benefit to all those that would receive it.

Now there was a change in the water. Why? It maybe that the crystal clear spring water may represent a purity of heart (God's holiness) that was extended to us by his work on the cross and our acceptance of Him, this new birth by his Spirit.

The now blue water may represent the work of the Holy Spirit in our spirits. They that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

I also thought of Ishmael being sent into the desert and how once He was sent into the desert, God opened up a well / spring to quench his thirst.

Liike when we send our Ishmael's into the desert (the natural life apart from Him and our self-effort to bring about the promises of God), God will open and supply a spring to quench our thirst there. And then we can offer Isaac back to Him for his greater purposes.

The natural life is not bad, it is sin that corrupted it and birthed in it the carnal life. Rooted in Jesus instead of self it is a beautiful and prosperous thing that takes its leading from the Lord's Spirit.

Anyway, not sure how well it applies to the vision as He took the initial step at gathering the water (He does initially awaken us to Himself, our portion is to respond), yet it may be that his Spirit was at work turning that portion blue and He now gathers it to Himself for his greater purposes.

Considering the vision is dealing with water, feeling it may be speaking about his Heart / Spirit and men's hearts / spirits.

You may also want to prayerfully consider the parable of wheat and tares for more insights.

For your prayerful consideration.

Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey