visit with the Rabi

Archives for 2010
Bananna
Gold Member

visit with the Rabi

Post by Bananna »

I was in the our truck with my husband getting gas. I got out to help a mother and two sons put her baby in a car seat safely. It was not the right kind of seat for her 10# baby. I had to take the baby out, add two blankets, put a head cover over the baby's head, face it back instead of forward and put the belt on. There was no visible belt to put over the baby to keep it in so I said to put the seat belt over the baby and seat instead.

My husband was finished with the gas and told me to meet him at Safeway when I was finished.

When I walked across the lot to safeway which was in a mall, there was no visible entrance from the outside so went around and through the mall, and saw many bars. Inside there was a reading room for religious study and a Rabbi studying Torah.
I asked what he was studying and he began to explain to me that it is taught there are three levels of understanding scriptures.
Head, Nose and Chin. We talked a while and then children began to gather around me to hear what the Rabi and I were talking about. My children and a friend's children were there. I began to convey what I was taught.
The Tongue, The Pen, and the sword have two things in common
With them we give life or death, blessings or curses.
Choose life.