At the movies in a dream....

Archives for 2007
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

At the movies in a dream....

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

This was the first time, I think, that I Ever dreamt I was at the movies in a dream.

I was sitting on the far right, so far as to have trouble clearly viewing the movie once the lights dimmed and it came on. (I took that to mean, on the sidelines kind of thing.... in life... which is true...).

The movie was interesting and seemed to have an important message about life.... I cant recall what all was said or shown though. Then I noticed a few rows ahead of me was a gal I knew casually in 2003-2005ish, a close friend of a former close friend of mine. I spotted her and I think her sister, with her, sitting there also in the same movie as I was.

Then ? -- this is weird -- I got shot and was slumped a bit in my seat, I could see a mark or hole in my chest area, and people rushed over, including this gal I had seen (but I hadnt approached her or anything). I was either dead or close to it.... and the gal was by my side and had tears on her face. I had the impression that she was sad because she remembered me, had known me a little, but that now I was dead and we had never gotten to know one another very well. In the dream, I was touched that she was crying over my death or almost death.

Then I woke up.

I took this to mean what it sounds like but I thought it was a little strange..... I also wasnt sure why she was seated just as far over to the right as I was, as I knew her to be a very outgoing, involved, social butterfly, very active... very FREE>.... and for those things I had admired and envied her.

Too many tacos or a real message from God in this dream?

Thanks..... this board rules :)