Contaminated blue water

Archives for 2010
souledonHim
Gold Member

Contaminated blue water

Post by souledonHim »

I was with this man and he could have been my husband or my brother, we were trying to make it across this bridge. Thier were people on this huge raft and they were taking them across to safer ground and the man that was with me was trying to talk to the man in charge of this raft. He told him that we had a baby and the baby needed water. I then ran back and got the baby and was carrying him. The baby seemed to be about 50 lbs. and I was barely able to carry him. They then let us on because of the baby and on this raft/boat the baby needed to go to the bathroom. We went into this room with a toilet and it had this blue looking water in it and i knew that the water had become contaminated. As we flushed the toilet it was bubbling this blue stuff.

Upon awakening I felt the urge to pray for our water. I felt that someone was going to try to put something in our water system. Could this be a warning to all to pray for something that could take place?
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.
Bananna
Gold Member

Post by Bananna »

Seems resonable especially because you appear to have an understanding upon awaking.

I remember once we missed a notice of the city pipes needing cleaning and the water had to be flushed from the house. We have bottled water on stand by now.

We were without water for a while and then had to flush all our systems. It got into our radiant heating system and clogged the pipes with mud - what a mess.

Anyway you may want to check community water notices so you will not be left high and dry.
The Tongue, The Pen, and the sword have two things in common
With them we give life or death, blessings or curses.
Choose life.
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

There have been prophtic words released about something happening to our water supply in some areas in the U.S....our Apostle had mentioned to our body about storing up water for about a month and non perishable items. He is not the only one...there is also a Prophetess in this area that has mentioned it also...
blessings in Christ,
Clare777
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Are you a part of a new ministry of some kind? 50 can mean Jubilee and that has come up a lot this week. Every 49/50 years the land that had been sold reverted back to original owners and people who had sold themselves into slavery became free. Maybe cleansing ministry? I'm seeing the blue as sadness, depression.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
souledonHim
Gold Member

Post by souledonHim »

In my dream I was back home which is near a dam. I also live in a city with a dam. My hometown is 60 miles from where I live. The dream happened on the dam in my home town. I also am Native American and like Warrior said; my people have been oppressed and have been trying to get their land back.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

You might want to check out what Heartland Apostolic Prayer Network is doing. Broken covenants are being addressed. I'm guessing you heard about the president signing the apology and the settlement?

http://www.hapn.us/

I'm seeing the bridge as the period of transition that this situation is in right now and the dam as symbolic of breakthrough, the dam is going to burst, because these broken covenants are being addressed.

I think you might be called to help your people in some sort of ministry, looks like cleansing/healing/deliverance, and that it is tied into this year of Jubilee, the returning of the land to its original owners/the repairing of these covenants which could be a timing indicator. I think praying for the water, is an assignment to pray for breakthrough and this cleansing and ministry. Intercessors prepare the way!

I'm Native American too, by the way. =)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."