4 grape seeds

Archives for 2010
Four Years
Diamond Member

4 grape seeds

Post by Four Years »

in the dream, i was in my house.

i was to marry to my ex girlfriend and she was in my house too.

i took a shower to get ready for everything.

at some point in the dream, my mother gave me these 4 seeds...in the dream, i saw them as "grape seeds." i don't know why, i just did.

however, when my mother gave me these seeds, i didn't perceive her as good or whatnot, no, the opposite.

i remember feeling threatened by my mother and throughout the dream afterwards, she was just following me around.

she NEVER spoke though...she seemed robotic and for some reason, i didn't like her and i was throwing a fit.

i was yelling and breaking stuff.

then at some point, i had this 'feeling' like my ex left and that everything was ruined...the wedding, everything.

please pray wether or not this dream is from God.

and pray about the symbols.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Four years...I am seeing this as a warning dream for you.

Though you are in a process of cleansing and preparation (this is good!!) you are not yet ready, for one important issue in your life has yet to be addressed in your character before you are mature enough to enter into covenant (whatever this may represent in your life) and keep it.

This issue I believe, is anger. I am seeing the 4 seeds as representing seeds of wrath (which are under judgement...ie unrighteous anger) which have been sown into your life and you reflect their character by the bad fruit which is manifest which demonstrates that you have received and let them take root as it were. However, you know that this anger has become a destructive force and will alienate you from the intimacy of love covenant.

I encourage you to seek a consistent and steady walk of humility before Abba and ask him for the seeds of peace. to walk in your calling you must learn to be disciplined in all things...but a discipline of love not of control.

As ever...this is what I see but you must weigh and pray.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

hello,

as for my mother, what is she symbollic of, if you know?

i'm only angry when things make me angry...unlike certain personality types.

i do have other sin problems though.

just continue to pray for enlightenment.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Just a comment

Post by Demon_Buster »

Any past sin that has not been taken to the lord is still in one’s life and if the person is still doing the sin they need to have a spiritual make over from the lord....if they are willing...all non forgiven sin can contribute to today’s efforts to draw closer to the Lord...
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Four Years...your mother may represent nurture that is the general way that habits and tendencies are passed down in the flesh. Anger can be expressed in many many ways in the negative and is itself the root of many other issues ( passive resistance, coldness (ever encountered cold fury?), poor self discipline etc etc. IN YOUR ANGER DO NOT SIN.

your comment that you only get angry when something makes you angry says alot about where you are in identifying how anger takes hold. What is to say that your angry reactions are either reasonable or actually directly related to the situation...?

That you saw your mother as a robot following you around makes me think that you perceive that you are over-monitored or controlled in some way...and this makes you angry...

Good healthy anger is worth fighting for...and the fight will begin with bringing your emotions and will under the guidance of the spirit...then Abba will be able to use you fight injustice in the right spirit (and usually on behalf of others:wink:) ..and i believe and pray that you will.

Praying for you
grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

hello demon buster and charlie.

charlie, what you said about me feeling monitored or controlled is correct.

i've been dealing with my dad over stuff like "getting a job, etc..."

i've had all kinds of negative feelings toward him...

this isn't new though...i've already shared alot of this stuff about my dad on here.

just pray over this dream.

i always ask for prayer over my dreams now.

i want to be SURE of its meaning.

if it has any at all...
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Blessings to you four years

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi Four Years:
I don’t think anyone on this board can give you a 100% interp.
We all see in part... we all give what the lord has giving us to give.
You really have to seek the lord in your walk with him we who from time to time try to help others with our experience we try to help other in there walk.
I personally have gained from other on the board but as I say it’s up to you to seek and refine your walk in the lord as HE leads not as we lead you.
If it has to do with past sin or holding up to the light of the refining fire....it’s this fire that we need daily it makes us strong and it will enable us to fight the emeny and give us strength to press on….

Blessings in the Lord..

Ambassador for the Lord
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Scriptures referring to "refining fire":

"... in all the land, two parts shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left. And I will put this third into the fire, and Refine them as silver, and test them as gold. They will call on My Name, and I will answer and say, 'They are My people'; and they will say, 'Yahweh is my Elohim!!!'." (Zec 13:9)

"... when He Has Tried me, I shall come forth as gold!" (Job 23:10)

But who can endure the day of His coming? And who shall stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire, and like fuller's soap. (Malachi 3:2)

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried. They shall call on My Name, and I will answer them; I will say, It is My people; and they shall say, Yahweh my Elohim is my Elohim. (Zechariah 13:9)

Behold, I have refined you, but not with silver; I have chosen you in the furnace of affliction. For my own sake, even for my own sake, will I do it: for how should My Name be polluted? and I will not give My Glory unto another. (Isaiah 10-11)

And many of those who understand shall stumble, to refine and purge them, and to make white, to the time of the end because it is still for the appointed time. (Daniel 11:35)

And they said to me, The remnant left of the captivity there in the province is in great affliction and shame. And the wall of Jerusalem is broken down, and its gates are burned with fire. (Nehemiah 1:3)
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

As told by Suzanna

Post by Demon_Buster »

Why is God's refining process towards us so long and tireing ?
What should I do while going through this process: to keep hope
First, this comes to me:
My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, nor faint when you are reproved by Him, for those whom the Lord loves He disciplines, and He scourges every son whom he receives. :(Hebrews)

I began to pray for humility and brokenness and purity several years ago, and He began a very severe pruning season in my life. From all appearances it would appear that all has been stripped bare, but His image is being perfected in me.

Jesus learned obedience through suffering, and we are to learn from His example. If we really want to be perfected into His image and be living examples of Jesus Christ on this earth, the Lord will prune and refine us, yes, even discipline us, to take away those impurities from our lives.

It is His LOVE that motivates Him to do this. Just like a loving father would do so for their child. But God's ways with us are far loftier, for they are to make us into His image.

I am still in this long season, but I believe He has told me that I will soon enter into my springtime after this long, long winter.

The greatest thing I can say to you is this: SUBMIT yourself to Him and to His process DAILY, and daily humble yourself before Him and ask Him for Him to have His way in your life.
Do not resist the potter, or His ways, for He is shaping you into something far more beautiful and perfect than you could ever imagine. If you resist Him and try to jump off the potter's wheel, you will mar the image He is making you into. No, trust Him. Stay on the wheel. Why? Because He is completely trustworthy.

And one thing I know: "When He has tried me, I will come forth as gold.

Thank you Suzanna
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

I almost responded to this one last night too as felt I saw some things that may be of use here but wanted to give it some more prayerful consideration as was still considering other aspects.

Your home can speak of your more personal / intimate life. The ex-girlfriend in your home appears to speak of something / someone / others, from your past that is now within your life at a more personal or deeper level.

Now it appears in this dream that you know you all are going to marry.

Marriage can speak of being united at heart two-as-one. Seeing you both aren’t married yet in this dream may speak of how that transaction has not taken place yet.

If it was her home too and you all were married it may speak of how you all are now united at heart. But its not her home, she’s just there.

You taking a shower may speak of looking to take steps to cleanse yourself for the marriage ceremony.

I don’t know if your mom here is your real mom, representing another, others, or a part of you. She can also be a combination.
If she was living with you it may speak of a deeper connection with you there in your more personal / inner life.

Seeds are things that within the right soil, watering and sunlight they will grow. The Word of God is like that, it is like a seed and when our hearts are in the right condition (the soil or ground of our hearts) it takes. With the proper elements from the Holy Spirit, and proper Sonlight (revelation of God’s heart found in Jesus) it grows.

Now this is the portion I felt I saw more clearly last night but you will have to see with the Lord how well it fits.

So she is looking to give you these grape seeds.

The larger issue on hand appears to me to be that you don’t see her as good. You are picking up on her robotic approach, or programmed response. A robot doesn’t relate to us, it just does what it is programmed to do.

And your reaction to her is anger. Maybe that you are looking for a deeper connection instead of a robotic response (you would know that though), and thus may be why you are reacting as you do and refusing the seeds (you did refuse them?).

Did it start with you not seeing her as good and feeling threatened by her, or did it start with her robotic approach? I think both may have factored in and may have contributed to the situation and you don’t want to get caught up in a blame game, but understand how things may have transpired and what may have been a “contributing factor“ to your response. Doesn't relieve you of your part in turning to our Lord, but help you understand what may have been a contributing factor for you. And it is ok to feel, we are not robots. Even so we can turn to our Lord for help with what may be something there hindering us and how we respond.

Mothers are the nurturers in the family and may be that she may be missing that element in her robotic approach.

It now appears that you are feeling you have lost this opportunity to enter into marriage with the ex as you feel she left. Isn’t this how we tend to feel when we feel we screw up.

It may help you to prayerfully with the Lord consider how He may be using your ex in your dreams. Appears to be something you were formerly with, like maybe getting to know more personallly / intimately as that is what we do when we date another. Maybe it lies in the relationship and perceptions, yet can be other things too.

I see you like to understand symbols in dreams and so do I. Yet God likes the deep, his Spirit / Heart connection to our spirit / heart. You don't want to miss that if your attention may be more focused on the symbols.

Sometimes it is good to back off from the symbols some and just consider what we may have been feeling and what may have been revealed to us in a dream. Feeling is things like worries and concerns with us. Revelation is a knowing that comes from God. Sometimes I KNOW in my dreams and feel that is God revealing to me. If it is just my concerns, feelings, worries and such, then these things I can take to God for his help and to reveal to me as He sees fit.

For your prayerful consideration. Feel free to toss what may not fit.

Anyway, as I said, wanted to respond to this one last night but thought I would take some more time to consider other areas.

Here it is now.

Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

hello Newwine.

my mother in this dream is definintely SYMBOLLIC.

what occured in the dream would never happen in real life.

now my DAD on the other hand...that definitely is more like this dream.
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

It may be that there is a figure in your life (and can be more than one), that is acting like your dad, or maybe conjuring up the same responses if you meant the whole scenario, and can be both.

Of course if this is a God dream God can use whomsoever He will to represent your dad to you, yet I have to wonder if your mom acting like your dad in your dream (if that is what you meant) may speak of a mothering figure in your life that is acting like your dad.

Gotta go as must be off to my mom's and will be there tomorrow too but will be prayerfully considering your other dreams for your prayerful consideration. And did want to say again that if this is along the right lines, it doesn't take away our part in that higher ground in Christ, but it does help us to see what may be contributing factors.

I know you are going to do well. You have alot going for you, especially Jesus.

For your prayerful consideration. Feel free to toss what may not fit.
Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey