a ride with a important polotician

Archives for 2009
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

a ride with a important polotician

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Its been awiel sence i had a dream worthy of putting here,,in fact i havent been dreaming musch at all.\

Dream
I was picked up in a car with Mrs Pelosi- speaker of the house of representives..was in the back and i think her daughter was driving.
She said almost nothing to me. I was pointing out the beauty of our valley and the place we lived. The hills ... the lovlieness of the place i call home... Again she said little and seemed not to interested.
We came to a road and the girl im front said they would going left... i said im going right,,so she dropped me off. Before i walked away a paper was given to me ,,that had i think Mrs. Pelosi name on it.. It may have been a poliotical flyer of some kind.
As i walked away a truck came up i think to the place where i was dropped off and a friend of mines brother was in it.,.. I thought i would get a lift but he went left to., or he may have just passed me by... So here i am walking down a familiar highway... its going ot be along walk... The end.
ImHis4Evr
Silver Member

Post by ImHis4Evr »

I had a similar dream several months ago. However, it was Obama in the car with me. He was taking me home but decided to drop me off at a gas station instead. I remember walking to the street and watching him drive off. I have NO idea what any of it meant. I am curious to see if you get any response to your dream. There must be some sort of connection. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.
As always, pray and be lead by Him.
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

The politician not caring for the land I think means, and I could be wrong, that she doesn't really care for America (the place you call home), unless you don't live in America then ignore this. Maybe her daughter is driving, because the government claims everything they do is "for the children"; what drives the government is the future of our children. The left path represents the way of the world; the right path represent the way of G-d, in which she take the way of the world and you the way of G-d, which you are going to have to "walk", and it's going to be a long walk.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Robert..blessings( yes im a American) believe u are correct.. i had a feeling this was it.
The children ]our future generations seem to be the reason they claim we anything,,its for the children,,, or maybe 'their children".... i got that feeling to as i tried show what i have heard some of the elite call 'flyover county" i tried to show here how beautiful and amazing it was ,,but it did-int seem to touch her. all o got was a " ride" and a paper with her name on it which i think was a political spill,,,
when she went left,, and i went right i got that was thr direction the people of the world have chosen and i who have chosen the narrow and long path would have to walk.
But it was familiar road,, close to home. place where i callled home at one time or another and peoples houses i could stop by for rest along the way..and it was if i recall a sunny day

I also had a similar dream month's ago that could dove tail inot this.

I was in a car with Michelle obama... she was driving a car. i asked her a question about some of her husbands policies..
I dont think she answered me. then i saw a picture of him with some other men and they were wearing hats from the 1950s,,, its somewhere in the dream archives....

I also had a dream maybe a year ago that Hillary Clinton was my step mom. and she was looking for me. I was hiding from her and took refuge at a place i think was some sort of store gas station where there were cars coming and going..... that's somewhere in here to....

Not t meaning to step on anyone political toes here ..dreams are unpredictably and they come as the please,,the latest ones was a surprise to me...

:roll:
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Well, I'm glad I could help. I'll try to interpret these two dreams for you, but if there is more to the dream you want me to look at, then please, and if you don't mind, bump the dreams for me.

The first dream, I believe a hat represents either a covering or it can represent what's on a person's mind (his thinking). So, maybe Obama has a 1950's mentality. I don't know much of what happened in the 1950's; I'll research it later, and If I find anything significant I'll let you know.

The second dream I think means that the government is trying to pose as our parents by trying to control things like education, what we can and can not do, say, or believe, etc.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

One of the mods here is free to bring up the older obama dream of they can find it.
Tal had some insight .
Someone said that Trueman was a man of the 50s and that it could represent the need for Obama to be a ' true man... one who is in control( Michelle was in the drivers seat,in the dream.,,).. Truman is interestingly was a hat maker once, So there seems to be something being said here perhaps for possible intercession. I had the dream and intercessors and propel who take p[political dreams seriously can look at it again....
I agree about the Hillary dream.. I think of " nanny state" when it comes to mind.
I also had one about Caroline Kennedy. She was in a large nice house. But i was in the servants quarters,,, i was either there as a maid,, or servant of some kind or that's where i was just living.....

These dreams seem relevant., and again im sorry if anyone takes offense, they are dreams... i had them.... and dreams just come when they come....One thing that sticks out is that the women were powerful and well respected by the worlds standards.... People who have a lot of pull and say.I fo know that Caroline Kennedy was very instrumental in helping to get the president elected....
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I wanted to add something....
The direction Mrs Pelosi car went LOOKED and SEEMED would have in real life went by the road that would have led to my house.... the road she had driven me was off a dusty by a creek country road onto a highway. The direction i went would have in real life took me right back to the area we had come from...then i started to think,,, if i kept walking,,,, about 11 miles and up some steep hills i would eventually make it to the town where i grew up in. I thought about it and there is where' my fathers house" is in real life,, and where my church is located... so perhaps that's symbolic that the road i was taking was one leading me : home" to my "Abbas Father "home and to a place of spirituality( the church)..
Just a guess here..
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

bump :wink:
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Ah bless u sweetheart! :D