Nix

Archives for 2010
sisterlady

Nix

Post by sisterlady »

This morning I dreamed the following: I am in New York City (in real life will go there next week) and just walking up and down. Then the scene changes and I'm home but its not really my home in my bedroom. I'm lying in bed, but I can see my mom's house from across the street through two big windows. The duplex apartment building in front in me has sparks coming out of the side. I pick up the phone to dial the police because I can sense something sinister, and I dial the first three numbers (as far as I get) and a voice comes through saying " to committ suicide dial nix". Then these faceless figures dressed slovenly approach me in a menacing fashion and I wake up. My house is shrouded in darkenss and so is the entire neighborhood from what I can see except for the sliver of light hanging over my mom's house. Also in the dream, my three teenage neices are home alone. I was keeping watch on the house from my bedroom. I looked up the word nix on an online dictionary - it has german origins and it means nothing. I also looked it up in britannica online - and it refers to a creature from german mythology which is half human and half fish - it takes on human form sometimes and is said to capture children or lure humans to deep waters to drown them. They are said to be distinguishable by three characterists - love of music love of dance and gift of prophecy. Any thoughts? Thanks.
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

Just a thought, I would keep yourself covered with God's armor and pray for your three nieces for protection, maybe even break that spirit of nix off you ( I don't even know if there is one but I wouldn't take chances), please pray on it, see if God leads you to do any of these.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Well NIX is the name of a product that "eradicates lice"

& NIX on the phone dial is: 649

I immediately thought of the first because is it advertised and well known

But then thought of the second. Had to look on the dial.
sisterlady

Post by sisterlady »

UPDATE: This dream proved to be prophetic. Last night, the house across the street from my apartment exploded. The fire trucks, ambulance, police were everywhere, even on my driveway. The explosion could have sent glass and flames everywhere. My sister lives in my mom's house which is just one house over from the house that blew up. Thank God no one was hurt and my sister's house was untouched and everyone is fine.
Dove-Solutions
Bronze Member

Post by Dove-Solutions »

Good morning,

This dream is a call to intercession on behalf of your mother and your nieces. The window in the dream for me is always looking at what is to come. So the Lord is showing you what is to come. I would pray for your mom and your nieces and place the protective blood of Jesus over their whole lives. Include their property, their travels, finances, friends, jobs, comings, goings, even over their pets and over every facet of their lives.

I pray this is of help to you, please pray on what I have said.

Love in Jesus,

Dove
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6
sisterlady

Post by sisterlady »

Revelation: I have the full interpretation for this dream. I did indeed visit New York city - I was at peace there. I looked up city in a christian dream dictionary and found that city means "place of refuge" as city of refuge. The darkness in the dream represents the darkness of spirit and the dark figures approaching me were oppressors of my soul. The sparks were indeed the fire that took my neighbor's home. The Lord told me that I should leave this place because there are many here who are actively praying that harm befall me and speaking curses over me. I can feel them doing this. I get the most hostile glares from these people when I see them around town - they are jealous and just plain mean and have been this way towards me ever since I have known them. I cannot prosper here. I need to leave. Since returning home, I have felt nothing but deep despair and hopelessness. He allowed me to go to New York - He actually made it happen. I had planned to go earlier, but had to reschedule due to money problems. When I rescheduled the flight and hotel - I actually saved about $230.00. Everything lined up. God wanted me to go on this trip. He showed me that I should leave this place.