fresh air blowing on me

Archives for 2010
souledonHim
Gold Member

fresh air blowing on me

Post by souledonHim »

This was not a dream. I was sitting in my chair and I could feel a breeze blowing in my face. I kind of put it off but it continued. I then realized that it was something out of the ordinary. This was about a month ago. Then again the other day the same thing happened to me. I was sitting in the same chair and the breeze was blowing on me again. What was this? This last time I was thinking that maybe someone was praying for me.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i can only think of the holy spirit
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

wind of the Holy Spirit....breath of fresh air coming?
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Agreeing with the others and would ask...what does this chair mean to you? Is it your prayer chair, a family heirloom, one with a aprticular view etc. (ie why this chair and not a different one in the house).

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
souledonHim
Gold Member

Post by souledonHim »

Thanks for the replies. I was thinking about the Chair that i was sitting in also. It is in my living room and is a recliner. Also, if indeed it was the HOly Spirit was it someone praying for me or was there something else that i was suppose to do at the time...
and a light for my path.
Yukon
Diamond Member

Post by Yukon »

Same thing happened to me, except it was my left forearm and with each breath I could feel and electric sensation until my entire upper part of my body was electric.

Yukon :)
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall recieve.

Matthew 21:22
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hi,

I had a similar odd thing happen recently. I was soaking in the tub when suddenly it felt like a ZAP, or a SNAP, like big rubberband was snapped against my chest. Immediately afterwards I felt a "breeze", but it felt like some spirit being moved its hand across my face, very close, actually touching (or brushing across) my nose (from L to R).

Anyone have any ideas about what that might be about?

SouledonHim, I think of Jesus breathing on the disciples and saying, "Receive the Holy Spirit." Do you often spend time drawing close to God while sitting in that chair? If so, perhaps there is extra spiritual activity in its vacinity as a result? Just wondering.

Blessings,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
souledonHim
Gold Member

Post by souledonHim »

My recliner isn't someplace that I pray in. I always feel it coming from the right to the left. And I don't feel electricity or anything like that but I am always worrying about touching anything or anyone because it seems like my body is filled with electricity. I am constantly getting zapped our should I say zapping things and people.
and a light for my path.
Nuachrest
Bronze Member

Post by Nuachrest »

Deep calls unto deep at the noise of your waterfalls; ALL Your waves and billows have gone over me...Psalm 42:7

vv8 is particulary nice too.

The wind of refreshing...