I dont know if this will occur this Saturday or another, but it will
occur soon. Thursday I also woke up with these words upon my mind,
"earthquakes and killer tornadoes are increasing ". The Lord also
spoke the word Chicago to my wife on Thursday. Some type of disaster
will hit Chicago soon. In November my wife received a vision of a door
opened in Heaven and saw an angel clothed with a cloud, he had a sad
look upon his face and his arm was outstretched and she heard the
word, "LOS ANGELES THUNDER".
I Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

IM suppose to have a operation Monday!

I hope the Ohio valley will be kept protected... :?: :o
adjchucked
Silver Member

Post by adjchucked »

I'm in Pasadena, CA (yeah PIHOP) and will be here on Saturday (it is Saturday now) will let you know.

Chuck
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

The quake is coming and I believe it more than ever to be this year. My son had a dream about it and I wasn't sure he was hearing from God so I asked for confirmation and I got a dream the next night about a earthquake in San Francisco. I was praying about it and wasn't concerned about it so I told this friend in Christ about it and she about had a heart attack. She then told me that that was one of the first things God spoke to her about a devastating earthquake in California and that it would be 5 to 10 years from then. Well this is the 10th year. All I am saying is get ready, love the Lord your God will all your might and trust in him to get you through.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Watchman,

As promised, I have just read your post. Although I am in Atlanta, I have a very dear friend whom I love very much that is in San Jose, as well as my sister in Torrance and my brother in L.A. Unfortunately, I do believe this report and the reports of those who have had similar dreams. Pray, pray, pray...
caahbHg,
deBorah
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

yes as db said, pray, pray, pray.....seek Him, hear His voice and obey. Earlier this year before the earthquakes began to happen, the Lord shared his saddened heart about what was coming. I don't think we realize as His children that He has given us the authority to subdue the enemy and protect the territory given to us.
We have been given the same mandate as Adam was through the finished work of Christ (gal 3:13-16)

Ps 115:6 The heavens are the heavens of Yahweh; but the earth has he given to the children of men.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

San Fransisco has i think perhaps it cup almost full of sin.
I know some of Fransisco , i listen to a talk show in the summer called
Micheal Savage" he is very popular and lives there. He tells about the corrupt politics , the weird stuff,, the upside philosophy pf people in power.
I dont think hes christian yet he seems sympathetic to the Christians and Israel.
I also crossed a website called something like " living in Sodom and Gomorrah" its about a man who gave his life to Christ and lives there... Its almost hair raising the things he is reporting.

God loves them anyhow.I hear its a beautiful city . It could be so m uch more and better. I wouldn't doubt if a quake hits that area soon....

But the body of Christ,, must be prepared to pick up the pieces and offer them hope and love...lets pray that very little if possible deaths will occur, buildings can be rebuilt,. Pray that God will extend mercy to the young very sick and old,,, and release his angels to be there.Pray that if this does happen God will allow a real revival to break out,,, and people by the thousands will come to Christ..
worthynfree

Post by worthynfree »

Hello,
I am recently transformed in Christ! Have been a "christian" for many years, but continued to walk in bondage until my journey recently led me to a deeper and truer understanding of who God is, and who I am in Christ. Wow, what an awakening! I am in awe everyday that I wake up to a new day that is not steeped in fear, shame, guilt, and oppression. With the awakening seems to have come this intense desire to know and understand more of who God is, and what it is to be spirit filled.

Reading this prophecy today, has really stirred my spirit. Not so much with fear, or distrust, but just a need to understand. I've been given different information in the past about prophecy and dreams.. and am trying to untangle the threads of truth from the threads of deception. I pray for discernment and wisdom.. and search His word for answers, but feel infantile in my understanding.

Clearly, there is truth to this prophecy... I dont question the validity of it.. just hoping for some insight on how this lines up biblically. Does God really give us specifics in our dreams and visions? We know the earthquake is coming, but can we really know its coming on a Saturday? To California? Etc.. Again, not questioning the validity of the vision.. just looking for Biblical direction in how to verify that something is truly of God. How can we know that He will give us specifics? Why does He give us specifics? What would be the purpose in knowing that its coming on a Saturday?? Do you understand what Im asking here, or am I making a mess of this??

Revelation tells us we cannot know the time or the hour, but that we will know the season. Clearly, the season is upon us. We are told to look for signs, and again.. they are rampant among us. Everytime I watch the news, I can log in a few more "signs of the times"... But to what end? What exactly, are we to pray for.. aside from the lost, of course? What is to be our course of action, when given a vision or dream that speaks of such things? Quite often, I feel as though I dream in parables... and wonder, WHY? What am I to do with this??

I have been taught that God still prophecys through His people, but that there will never be anything new in prophecy, that isnt already written in the Word. So, our prophetic dreams and visions should always align with scripture.. right? How can we be sure that they do, and that we aren't being deceived? A great earthquake is certainly Biblical, and not hard to believe.. and judging from the 6:00 news everynight, I'd say we're ripe for it. So, my question I guess, is... if this vision is true, what is Gods purpose in giving it to you? Why the specifics? What are you to do with such a message? And in the end, how will it glorify God?

Having spent the greater part of my lifetime in bondage.. believing the lies of the enemy, I have finally learned this great truth; Whatever is not glorifying to God, is not worthy of our consideration. All of Gods creation, must in some way reflect Who He Is, and point others in the direction of finding Him.. that we all might be saved and spend eternity in the arms of our Lord.

Anyway, I hope that you are reading this in the tone that it was written... curiosity mostly, as with any new student trying to catch up with the rest of the class. Not questioning that God is speaking through you in mighty ways at all! Just wondering.. what is it all about?? And what are we to do with it??

If this was the wrong place for this kind of post, I apologize... Feel free to say so, and I can repost it elsewhere. Dont want to detract from what you originally posted at all. Thanks for considering my queries, and I hope you will forgive my ignorance in this.

Also, dont know if you've read this before.. but its a prophetic vision written down in the 1930's, by a young man who foresaw a great earthquake in California as well... It also was late in the day. Interesting.

Edited to remove link; please see guidelines.
Basking in His Glory,
Sonja
Last edited by worthynfree on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

keilani wrote...
I don't think we realize as His children that He has given us the authority to subdue the enemy and protect the territory given to us.
selah
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Nyela
Gold Member

Post by Nyela »

I agree that it is SOON. That's all I will say. We should all be praying more than ever before.

Thanks for the reminder.
The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you.
The Lord lift up his countenance on you and give you peace.

Numbers 6.
Watchman
Bronze Member

Post by Watchman »

Jewels Ruby Rose wrote:IM suppose to have a operation Monday!

I hope the Ohio valley will be kept protected... :?: :o
We will be praying for you sister. I'm not sure what type of judgement/wake up call will come upon Chicago or when. The Lord has also been speaking to me about an increase in killer tornadoes. My wife Kim (shiner) received a specific word about the Chiliean earthquake and tsunami about two weeks before it occured. God spoke the words "EARTHQUAKE", "CHILI", "TSUNAMI", as well as named all the areas effected by the tsunami, he said it will reach Hawaii and even Japan.

Also around two weeks prior to the Haitian quake she heard God stomping his foot, and heard a crunching sound. Shortly after the Haitian quake, a protestant group in Haiti held a day of repentance. On CNN, Anderson Cooper said the minister's message was entitled "God Stomped". This was a big conformation to us. The offical religion of Haiti is Voodoo. Although most Haitians are Roman Catholic, they along with the Protestants practise Voodoo as well, according to CNN. As Pat Robertson and others have pointed out, Haiti was dedicated to Satan by French slaves desiring freedom. Upon their liberation from France, their chief Voodoo holy man solidified this pact with Satan. I believe that God is calling Haiti, Chili, as well as America to repentance. God Bless!
I Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

February 10, 2010, 3.8 magnitude earthquake hits Chicago... Check it out on the internet.
caahbHg,
deBorah
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Dear Worthynfree,

You have posted some excellent questions in such a beautiful spirit of humility. You may be "fresh and new", but there God can use you just like someone whose walked with Him for years, so we all have something to learn from one another.

I certainly cannot begin to address of your questions -- I have many of my own. How-so-never, I will say that these things came to mind when speaking of the point of prophecy, and especially with specification is to:

1. Target the situation, like a laser, by standing in the gap with prayer, and

2. A God who would love us enough to send His Son Jesus to die for us is certainly a God who would want us to be prepared and to be warned. And if the Word is coming from Him who knows ALL things, then why wouldn't/couldn't it be accurate to the moment?

3. To me, specific dates and times really speaks to the fact that someone has heard directly from the Lord when it comes to pass. Although, I have known a woman who had pinpoint and precision accuracy in every prophecy I ever heard her give -- but she was always a year off! Nevertheless, the events all came to pass with pinpoint accuracy. Go figure? And finally,

4. 'Cause Joel 2:28 says, "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions." The scripture is later repeated by Peter in Acts.

I'm not sure if this will help you, but I just loved your questions and the heart of meekness from which they obviously came.

Bless you.
caahbHg,
deBorah
Watchman
Bronze Member

Post by Watchman »

worthynfree wrote:Hello,
I am recently transformed in Christ! :-) Have been a "christian" for many years, but continued to walk in bondage until my journey recently led me to a deeper and truer understanding of who God is, and who I am in Christ. Wow, what an awakening! I am in awe everyday that I wake up to a new day that is not steeped in fear, shame, guilt, and oppression. With the awakening seems to have come this intense desire to know and understand more of who God is, and what it is to be spirit filled.

Reading this prophecy today, has really stirred my spirit. Not so much with fear, or distrust, but just a need to understand. I've been given different information in the past about prophecy and dreams.. and am trying to untangle the threads of truth from the threads of deception. I pray for discernment and wisdom.. and search His word for answers, but feel infantile in my understanding.

Clearly, there is truth to this prophecy... I dont question the validity of it.. just hoping for some insight on how this lines up biblically. Does God really give us specifics in our dreams and visions? We know the earthquake is coming, but can we really know its coming on a Saturday? To California? Etc.. Again, not questioning the validity of the vision.. just looking for Biblical direction in how to verify that something is truly of God. How can we know that He will give us specifics? Why does He give us specifics? What would be the purpose in knowing that its coming on a Saturday?? Do you understand what Im asking here, or am I making a mess of this??

Revelation tells us we cannot know the time or the hour, but that we will know the season. Clearly, the season is upon us. We are told to look for signs, and again.. they are rampant among us. Everytime I watch the news, I can log in a few more "signs of the times"... But to what end? What exactly, are we to pray for.. aside from the lost, of course? What is to be our course of action, when given a vision or dream that speaks of such things? Quite often, I feel as though I dream in parables... and wonder, WHY? What am I to do with this??

I have been taught that God still prophecys through His people, but that there will never be anything new in prophecy, that isnt already written in the Word. So, our prophetic dreams and visions should always align with scripture.. right? How can we be sure that they do, and that we aren't being deceived? A great earthquake is certainly Biblical, and not hard to believe.. and judging from the 6:00 news everynight, I'd say we're ripe for it. So, my question I guess, is... if this vision is true, what is Gods purpose in giving it to you? Why the specifics? What are you to do with such a message? And in the end, how will it glorify God?

Having spent the greater part of my lifetime in bondage.. believing the lies of the enemy, I have finally learned this great truth; Whatever is not glorifying to God, is not worthy of our consideration. All of Gods creation, must in some way reflect Who He Is, and point others in the direction of finding Him.. that we all might be saved and spend eternity in the arms of our Lord.

Anyway, I hope that you are reading this in the tone that it was written... curiosity mostly, as with any new student trying to catch up with the rest of the class. :-) Not questioning that God is speaking through you in mighty ways at all! Just wondering.. what is it all about?? And what are we to do with it??

If this was the wrong place for this kind of post, I apologize... Feel free to say so, and I can repost it elsewhere. :-) Dont want to detract from what you originally posted at all. Thanks for considering my queries, and I hope you will forgive my ignorance in this.

Also, dont know if you've read this before.. but its a prophetic vision written down in the 1930's, by a young man who foresaw a great earthquake in California as well... It also was late in the day. Interesting.

Edited to remove link; please see guideines.

Basking in His Glory,
Sonja
Hello Sonja. It is very good to pray over and weigh every experience. Christians may receive experiences from three sources, God, Satan or their own mind. God expects us to judge all visions, dreams, words ect. God's Word says that the Lord takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but he brings judgement in order to wake us up out of our complacentcy and unto repentance. The salvation of the soul outweighs the death of the body. Fiery trials refine us as pure gold. A greater good comes out of these disasters. God's Word says that God does nothing until he reveals it to his servants the prophets. God is calling us to prayer and repentance. Prophecy can sometimes be changed if enough people are interceding. When Nineveh repented, God spared the city. I'm praying that God will relent or lessen the severity of the quake, fatalities, and casulties. But may God's will be done, for the salvation of souls is the most important issue.

God did not specify this Saturday. But I do believe this quake will come on a Saturday and soon. We need to be fasting and praying. BTW, I just heard that Indonesia has had a 7.0 earthquake. Southern California brace yourself!
Watchman
Bronze Member

Post by Watchman »

dborah777 wrote:February 10, 2010, 3.8 magnitude earthquake hits Chicago... Check it out on the internet.
I didnt here about that one. In the Missouri boothill near Sikeston they had a 3.4 recently, and Oklahoma had a 4.3 a week or two ago. Thanks for sharing that.