3 Mini Visions

Archives for 2010
Dreamer08
Silver Member

3 Mini Visions

Post by Dreamer08 »

I had 3 (mini) visions in the month of February

• I was standing on a pier close to the edge looking out at water the water looked like the water in Atlantic city, NJ….murky but still.

• I was in a dark room there were roman candles with flames that got larger and brighter, burst into flames then suddenly snuffed out ending it.

• A chair that burst into flames

I very seldom have visions but these were so clear, I am curious about them and would like an interpretation on them if possible
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi,

I'm going to pray about them.
Can you tell me does NJ mean New Yorkin your vision?
God bless you.
With love.
Edith
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Our previous Pastor is a Messianic Jew and he said the Lord told him in his time of seeking that his (Pastor's) candle would be put out if he didn't change his ways and get in line with Abba's will. He likened the candle to the spirit of man in this instance.

It would seem to me that the visions are related and tell a story... praying as you seek Him, He will let you know how to pray.

Do you live in NJ?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Dreamer08
Silver Member

Post by Dreamer08 »

NJ is New Jersey and I dont live there but my grandmother took me there often when i was young.The last time I was there was 11 years ago and the water and beach appeared rather dirty.
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly

Proverbs 24:20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the
candle of the wicked shall be put out
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

Not sure what you vision means but I'm sure the Lord will reveal it to you when you pray.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.