buildings

Archives for 2010
sunshine
Gold Member

buildings

Post by sunshine »

trough years i keep seen the same dream- my mom and i we are in the city and we walk together,passing high buildings.the last dream i saw was i left my mom on the some kind of playground next to the building,and entered this high building, i had another dream before-i just stood and looked at the building, but was really scared to enter bacause it was high and huge.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi :)
I'm going to pray for revelation and think about your dream.
I'm not an expert yet in interpreting dream.Remember that dreams are very personal.Meaning of many symbols depend on the context and what you think of thos things that are symbols.

I have a question:did you perhaps left a "traditional" community to find a more Spiritual one?If you can please tell us about your feelengs during dreams.This drem and other dreams.

Thank you for your answer.

God bless you.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Have you find he meaning yet?
It's a very interesting dream.I had dreams with skyscrapers.
Please teel me what you think.
God bless you.
With love.
Edith
sunshine
Gold Member

an

Post by sunshine »

no ..still thinking. i had so many dreams about high buildings lately,my mom and i are not close ,we live in different states and we dont understand each other,so ,i dont talk to her often....her life was hard- she lost a child,got sick lately...my life is hard too,i have no people to talk to and raising 2 kids...i hope this will help,tell me about your dreams ...you know i got the feeling some dreams -god doesnt want us to know the full meaning...but why is he giving them to us?.....
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

Is she saved?
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
sunshine
Gold Member

Post by sunshine »

yes :!: :?:
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi,
I remember not long ago I had a dream.I was in a high building with many levels in it.In real life it's not easy to climb up many levels in a building.In my dream I took the steps so easily and got up to the top without being tired.I think it means that the Lord gives us strengyth to grow and step up in spiritual level.
Skyscrapers and high buildings may mean higher spiritual things,prophetic chuch or great revelation etc. Ask the Lord about the meaning though,because dreams are very personal.Sometimes different things mean different things to different people.

Sometimes dreams mean more things at the same time.Mayb it's about your mother and you but maybe symbolically it means something else too at the same time.
Mother often means church.
I don't know what your church background is.Can it be that you wish to come out froma traditional church to a more spiritual and Godly church?
Please ask the Lord for revelation.if the thins I said are not what He reveals to you,plese toss them.
God bless you and your loved ones.
:)
sunshine
Gold Member

high buildings

Post by sunshine »

okay,thank you ,now i now,god opened my eyes.the mother means church,and god is encouraging me lately to seek him more personally,to climb up.i dont know why, but i dont fill like i belong to this church no more,and this is the second one i fill this way.lately, i started to think- something wrong with me, this is an outstanding church,why i am so unsatisfied? the answer is -those churches have been like mothers to me,but i have to go higher in seeking God.check my replies from time to time,i will post whats gonna happen next-because the last dream i saw a couple days ago-i have been walking on the the sidewalk,in the city were there were high buildings...thank you for answering,lets keep in touch,and god bless you.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Dear Sunshine,
Peace be with you :)
I'm so happy.
Please keep in touch,tell us what happens.Also if you have more interesting dreams.
God bless you and your loved ones.
With love.
Edith