strange and miraculous coincidence

Archives for 2010
peggyo
Diamond Member

strange and miraculous coincidence

Post by peggyo »

Hi Dreamers:

Dreamed I was back in my old home town of Richfield and driving into the big metropolis with a certain destination in mind (I believe it was a lake--we have many wonderful lakes there in the city). While driving, I realize I missed my turn--went past it. I go past many different sites during this lostness. Finally, I stop somewhere and get out of the car. Upon doing so, I hear goings on in a house across the street. I hear a familiar voice and also a name--Allen that would coincide with that voice. I go near to investigate if the voice is who I think it is. And it is indeed my cousin Roberta as I get a glimpse of her in this house. I call out to her and we are both surprised that of all the places I could have stopped, I stopped right in front of HER house.

Then the dream changes to a friend of mine Cindy (a fellow school bus driver and friend from church). She has several small children with her and we are bringing the kids out to eat (I believe one of the children to be a girl named Elsa from my school bus, the other a boy named Ricky). It is night now. The car was really crowded and I wondered where we would fit everyone in my little red car. We decide on a McDonald's as I was wanting to find a place where the kids could play.

I know it is sort of a sketchy dream, but thought the part of happenstance with finding my cousin so randomly was unique and possibly meaningful.

Wondering if there is a connection somehow between my cousin R and friend C that I am unaware of, and how my cousin Allen fits into it all.

I did indeed have a happenstance meeting with my cousin Roberta a few years ago and met up with her by chance at a food distribution that is about 30 minutes away from my home. So we get together every month at this food shelf at a church and talk about family--just trying to sort through things that happened. I had not had a connection with her in many, many years but had her on my mind and heart to call her, just did not ever get to it. Shortly after bumping into her by chance, she shared with me some things about my family (sexual abuse) that was really shocking. I believe it was a God appointment. Maybe this dream is prophetic of something really miraculous/shocking on the horizon?!

God bless for reading!
Peggy O.
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

Sometimes when I have dreams the peoples names could give you the clue to the meaning. Here are the meanings of your dream people.

Allen is a variant of ALAN

The meaning of this name is not known for certain. It was used in Brittany at least as early as the 6th century, and it possibly means either "little rock" or "handsome.
Roberta is a variant of Robert meaning "bright fame

English meaning of Cindy is light otherwise it means someone from Mount Kynthos

The girl's name Elsa. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God's promise; God is my oath".

Ricky is a variant of Richard . It is of Old German origin, and its meaning is "powerful leader".
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Peggyo...mmmmm...no revelation here but it is an interesting dream....that you begin the first dream searching for the lakes but are led directly to the door of your Roberta's house reminds me of how we often set out to seek God's refreshment and restoration and He in turn leads us back to the messy lives of real people to minister health and healing in community and to be healed [oh...now that wasn't what I had in mind to type but its there now...maybe that was what I was meant to say....??]...

....the second part speaks to me of the same thing...Abba leading you out, in spite of the limitations of your "little consecrated vehicle" to serve in community...

grace to you
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3