DREAM:POPCORN IN THE PULPIT

Archives for 2007
Sharon G.

DREAM:POPCORN IN THE PULPIT

Post by Sharon G. »

A couple nights ago I had the following dream:I was at a church.Not sure which one.Some one was speaking from behind the pulpit.Not sure who.However,all I saw was an unpopped bag of microwave popcorn.Out of it's cellophane wrap but laying there unpopped.Here's where it gets strange.LOL I just knew in the dream there was a spirit...LOL...in or behind that popcorn.As I watched the bag it began to expand like it would inside of a microwave oven.I jumped up and ran behind the pulpit and began to rebuke it.LOLI began to say "Jesus"and some other words.Scriptures I think.I then began to stomp on it violently and quote Romans 16:20"The God of peace will soon crush satan under your feet."I said this three times till all the popped corn was pulverized under my feet.I then stepped down from the pulpit and turned to face it.The disembodied head of a former pastor of ours appeared right up in my face and I awoke.I have some thoughts but would like to have input from others on this unusual dream. :-)The Lord bless you and keep you and grant you all an awesome Christmas as we celebrate His birth.

Blessings~Sharon :-)

www.sharingsharon.blogspot.com
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

This is totally just the first thing I thought of when I read your title. Someone is getting ready to put on a show from the pulpit so we can't have a movie production without popcorn. "A little seed with lots of hot air!"

Past this, I don't know if this helps at all since its just my thoughts. We don't wrestle against flesh and blood so I would be praying for the disembodied person. I like how you knew Whom your authority came from!

Maybe someone else can help you-May God bless you with the confirmation and understanding you are seeking!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
Sharon G.

Post by Sharon G. »

A little seed with a lot of hot air...hmmm...accurately describes the teaching we sat under when the man(disembodied head) I saw in the dream was our pastor...he definitely needs prayer.
Sharon :)
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I had a similiar impression to Moriah...
Substance-free teaching.
Performance rather than passion.
Ministry from the wrong motives.

In the Name of Jesus, there is victory over
the seeds that were sown in the field of your
church that is not from God.

jeff
Sharon G.

Post by Sharon G. »

Yes...this is essentially what I got on it too and I have been getting confirmation from various other sources!Praise His name!
Sharon