Vision of Dump Truck

Archives for 2010
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Vision of Dump Truck

Post by Truth Seeker »

I was interceding this morning and after finishing, I was lead to get on my knees and I saw a dump truck with the wheels spinning like it was stuck.
Truth Seeker
constantdreamer
Gold Member

Post by constantdreamer »

Hi Truth Seeker,

Some insight about your vision - for your prayer and discernment. Perhaps the vision is related to someone or a situation you were praying for.

A dump truck carries heavy loads and dumps them. If it's wheels are spinning, it cannot accomplish its task. This could relate to a person who is carrying a "heavy load" (could be sin, shame, guilt, addiction, remorse, regret, etc.) and they are unable to break free (dump the load).

I hope this helps a bit... disregard if it does not.

Blessings,
cd
Jesus is His masterpiece, everything else in an encore.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

When a truck is stuck it needs the help of another source bigger and more powerful to assist it..hmmmm...

Just hearing, Let Go and Let God.

Love you Brother.
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Thanks constantdreamer and WFH,

I beleive the dump truck is me. I do have several major (heavy burdens) that I'm carrying and I have found myself in a state where I couldn't function but since then, I have turned over all things to the Lord.

Both of you'll were right on point.

TS
Truth Seeker