a bridge that was a roller coaster

Archives for 2007
grace_full1
Diamond Member

a bridge that was a roller coaster

Post by grace_full1 »

I was going to the "Redwood National Park"

originally I was going to go with a bus group I remember actually getting on the bus and then standing on the front deck of the bus (it looked like the back of an old train car (ya know the scenes where someone is waving from the back of the train only that is what the front of the bus looked like I vaguely remember a bicycle on the front deck)

I was talking to my friend Robin and told her were we were going then for some reason that bus wasn't going to go to the Redwood park it was going to go to another National park so My husband decided that we would take the van instead. I remember telling my friend in the dream we were going to see the "Golden Gate" bridge too.

We had to get on this long bridge in order to get to where we were going. We drive onto the bridge it was green metal and over water. (The water looked like a murky river and we didn't really cross the river the bridge went literally over it following the river) Only it didn't look like a bridge... It looked like a roller coaster track...(I remember being a bit surprized that It looked like a roller coaster track because there were cars and mini vans just driving on it like a road.) It wound around and there were peeks and valleys, and zigs and zags.... I saw up ahead that part of the bridge was under water but knew with our van (we have a full sized van) that we wouldnt' have any problem driving through the water even though it was deep for the cars and the mini van. Because we had a good vantage point not only is the van taller but we were up at a high point of the bridge and I watched a white mini van stall in the water.

I told my husband just because it LOOKS like a roller coaster doesn't mean he needs to DRIVE like he is on one.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Post by grace_full1 »

this dream is still leaving me wondering....anyone with thoughts?
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi grace_full1,

I believe that this dream is about your calling. Redwood park is where the those ancient redwoods are which I believe is refering to God (The ancient of days). The Golden gate bridge speaks of God extending an opprotunity (the gate) for you to be taken on a journey (the bridge) to experience His glory (gold).

The bridge is green which I feel speaks of growth in your walk. It has hills and valley along the way. The large van you are in speaks of a large calling that God has on your life and you will have the strength and faith necessary to reach the purpose that God has for you. You will not faint in the darkness of the valley but will be able to rise above the plan of the enemy.

disregard whatever doesn't witness,

sheep