Attack of Tornados & Tops of em are Python Snake Heads

Archives for 2010
butterflywings
Gold Member

Attack of Tornados & Tops of em are Python Snake Heads

Post by butterflywings »

Please help I've had repeated Tornado Dreams and Snake Dreams and this is the 3rd or 4th Dream I was bitten in the neck.

This Dream was very scary to me and I woke up feeling like I was being bitten in the neck AGAIN. You can view my other dreams on this board if it helps.

I dreamnt:

I was in a double wide trailer with a girl I just met the other day IRL. I looked out the window and saw a HUGE DARK TORNADO coming directly at us. I turned and told her this is it...the tornado is coming directly at us. I think I prayed with her as if it were our last prayer. Then I realized somehow the Tornado turned and missed us.

Next I dreamnt:

I was in a big wheat field walking with my mom. Lots of other people were walking too. I think maybe looking for shelter after the first big Tornado passed because we knew we were not safe.

As we were walking all of a sudden White Skinnier Tornados not like the first one that was wide and dark came in every direction. There was so many I couldn't count them.

Everyone started running thru the wheat field in all kinds of directions trying to get away from them. The wheat was almost as tall as I am. I am 5'1.

I got separated from my mom and was running away from a Tornado and all of a sudden the Tornados appeared to have PYTHON snake heads. The one coming toward me bent down and the snake head came toward me as I was running. Suddenly it bite me on the neck.

The end.

I woke up frightened as I felt like I could feel the sensation of it shaking/vibrating and biting my neck.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Hi Butterfly, please pray and toss what doesn't fit.

Trailer represents a transition and being on the go during these times. Many of us are seeing the big tornado, a big change that is coming. Your prayers are effective! So, this I believe is a prayer assignment.

The second part is about the harvest, the wheat is WAY too high...we're not doing our job or there aren't enough workers. The time to harvest is now, past due! The timing may also indicate late in the harvest.

I'm seeing the little tornadoes as trials/persecutions. Pythons represent a spirit of divination, your neck represents your will. So I am seeing that as control. Separation from your mom may be about a change in where or how you worship.

I think this is probably a personal dream as well as a corporate dream and represents the changes that are coming to the church and how we gather. There may be a person or persons who are trying to control you, bend your will, possibly the church where you are currently or someone you know?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
butterflywings
Gold Member

Post by butterflywings »

Question for ALL:

How are we suppose to tend to the harvest fields while we are severly under ATTACK?

I've been being pounded on for years now and I am still going thru...This year has been the worst and Even this month has been the worst of the worst.

I feel like I am no good to the Kingdom right now!
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

we are called to press on despite of the trials..that is not only the annointing builder, but also what draws people to you because they cannot understand how you can go through so much and still have joy and peace and care about others...

I know this from personal experience.
It is NOT easy at all..but God will give you the grace!
:wink:
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

I believe the same way Jesus wasn't moved by anything exterior,
but was always in a place of rest/peace. We are coming to that
same place and will walk in that same and in the authority we
are meant to walk in. Christ in you the hope of glory!

Mar 4:35 On the same day, when evening had come, He said to them, "Let us cross over to the other side."
Mar 4:36 Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him.
Mar 4:37 And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling.
Mar 4:38 But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, "Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?"
Mar 4:39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Peace, be still!" And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.
Mar 4:40 But He said to them, "Why are you so fearful? How [is it] that you have no faith?" [fn]
Mar 4:41 And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, "Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!"

(The Message)
35-38 Late that day he said to them, "Let's go across to the other side." They took him in the boat as he was. Other boats came along. A huge storm came up. Waves poured into the boat, threatening to sink it. And Jesus was in the stern, head on a pillow, sleeping! They roused him, saying, "Teacher, is it nothing to you that we're going down?"
39-40 Awake now, he told the wind to pipe down and said to the sea, "Quiet! Settle down!" The wind ran out of breath; the sea became smooth as glass. Jesus reprimanded the disciples: "Why are you such cowards? Don't you have any faith at all?"
41 They were in absolute awe, staggered. "Who is this, anyway?" they asked. "Wind and sea at his beck and call!"

He said great things than these we would do.
Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Nuachrest
Bronze Member

Post by Nuachrest »

Okay this is gonna sound dreadful...but please bear with me!
Question for ALL:

How are we suppose to tend to the harvest fields while we are severly under ATTACK?

I've been being pounded on for years now and I am still going thru...This year has been the worst and Even this month has been the worst of the worst.

I feel like I am no good to the Kingdom right now!
Sometimes as Christians, we feel that we cannot do anything for the kingdom because our circumstances/our life is a mess right now.

So then, thinking of others/the Harvest...etc etc can be burdens that are grievious to us. Too much, and we feel guilty.

Similarly, to my way of thinking It is like someone preaching at us to be poor, and then having the audacity to ask us to bankrupt ourselves financially in our giving, for their next project!!

Er Hallo? It don't make sense!!! Don't get me wrong. Giving makes sense, but not the bankruptcy, guilt, stuff. Do you know what I mean? I am all for Spirit led tithing and giving.

LIVING FAITH vs RELIGION

Well the good news is, God sees and hears you. So much so, that He speaks to you in dreams.
May I suggest that you concentrate first of all on regaining your peace? For My yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Don't be bogged down and pressuring yourself about the Harvest.

God said to ask Him to send in co-labourers, did He not? [Lord of the harvest]

Jesus said, that it is the Father who reveals Jesus..."No-one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him..."
John 6:44a

Now, your job is to seek the Father concerning what He is saying in the Tornado dream. Then pray. Allow Him to work, through your prayers. Believe that you are effective.

Receive your rest, and remember the burden removing, yoke destroying power of the living God Who is working for you.

Isaiah 10:27
'It shall come to pass in that day, that his burden will be taken away from your shoulder AND his yoke from your neck, and the yoke will be destroyed because of the Anointing oil.'

Let the Holy Spirit do the work for you. You began your walk WITH God, in the Spirit.

The word destroyed in the above verse is LUO, meaning obliterated.

It is time for you to strive for only 1 thing. To enter into the rest of faith of Hebrews 4.
Once there, you can not only receive your peace, protection, deliverance and all things good from the Father, but then you will be FREE to pray. Without that guilt and heaviness concerning things like the harvest. From your new position/perspective you will be able to see clearly.

You are going through the worst of the worst right now. Never has it been this bad for you and it has gone on for so long! And you still believe. You still believe, when by now you should have quit! Think about that. You have been dying daily and even in despair holding on. Why?

Because to you, God is God. Who He says He is on the packet! That's why. So far, you may have had doubts of the mind, but you have believed in your heart. That is what the Devil wants to destroy in you. Yet you still have faith. (it only take a mustard seed)

Now, disasters, CAN be avoided. Literally the storms of life. Remember that in dreams, the feelings are intensified to get the message across to you. You can pray and ask for wisdom and understanding.

As for the storms, there are so many things you can do as a believer. You can bind them. You can speak to tthem, tell them, that no weapon formed against you will prosper...see Isaiah 54 You can remind those serpents heads of WHO has bruised them! Oh yeah?...His name is Jesus! And remind yourself...I am in Him!

You can do a lot!

So please be encouraged, as I know that your discouragement is real.

Always remember, that the buffeting is designed to get you so gummed up, that you are inoperative. It is designed to make you lose your hope and joy.

Joy is the first thing to go in spiritual warfare. Pray for your strength and joy to return. I know I am praying that for you tonight.

Just take the small steps to getting back on track, and watch God move and open up situations for you.

Much love and blessing to you Butterflywings. xx