Sister's on a mission

Archives for 2010
souledonHim
Gold Member

Sister's on a mission

Post by souledonHim »

I was in a store and ran into two of my sisters. The one sister was on a mission from my Mom to look for something for my older brother who had been propesied over and she had to get him a new shirt. She had in her hand two crosses that she was told to buy him and was holding a shirt that cost $25, I told her that you could get them shirts anywhere and for a lot less price. My other sister was also trying to tell her what she should buy and we then got her to go to the dress shirts. I then said that I was going and started to walk away and I put my hands in my pocket and found the two crosses in my pockets and turned around to take them back to my sister because she was supposed to buy them. When I got back to where they were standing their was a man standing between them and he started hollering at me and said; "What the hell do you want". I said to him "I thought you were supposed to be a Christian" and walked away.

I then was walking on a sidewalk to this Church and was looking for the Priest or someone in charge and I just got the run around. I was attempting to tell them about this man and how he was acting. No one would pay attention to me so I turned and walked away. As I was walking this girl hollered out to me and as I turned I noticed she was crippled. end of dream.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.