The Demon of Drugs

Archives for 2010
colm777
Bronze Member

The Demon of Drugs

Post by colm777 »

I have been delivered of drugs now since 2000 . And I have allowed my youngest son to stay with me now and the last few months , I have been waking up in a demonic dream of syringes in my arm and actually feeling the sensation of the drug going into my veins. I wake up and thank the Lord for being set free. I am struggling with this at least once or twice a week .. I have not done or want to go back into that bondage again.
mary collins

The lord has anointed me to lay hands on the sick and the sick be healed and cast out demons in His name and they have to go.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Mary,

Hey sis, sorry but I don't remember if I met your youngest the last time I was in Abilene, how old is your youngest son? If there is no chance that he is on drugs and bringing this spirit back with him (ie is the spirit attacking him or you?)... then I would put this dream into the category of a temptation or cleansing dream.... ie the enemy is trying to come back and gain a foot hold, but you are wisely making Godly decisions to deny the enemy that fool hold and you are are choosing to fight back against the tempatation using the spiritual weapons that we are given (ref eph 6) Keep telling the enemy to go away in the mighty name of Jesus! The dreams will eventually get less and less frequent over time and will eventually go away as the enemy learns you cannot be tempted in this area anymore due to Godly decisions and choices being put in place. God bless you.

in Christ,
colm777
Bronze Member

demon of drugs

Post by colm777 »

yes he is 30 yrs old unmarried and had a prophetic calling on his life , but walked away with my husband and returned to the world of drugs. He is struggling and wanting to change his life and walk with the Lord. He also is having so many dreams that he doesn't understand. He still smokes weed but not anywhere around my house or cigerettes either. We are in prayer for him for deliverance and freedom in Christ. Thanks for your response. I do believe it is due to familiar spirits in the home.
mary collins

The lord has anointed me to lay hands on the sick and the sick be healed and cast out demons in His name and they have to go.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

praying
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Have you anointed your yourself and your home (doors and windows) and routed all the demons out? I just did this for the first time today. Just some spiritual warfare thoughts.

Blessings,
Mary