Diana? in danger

Archives for 2007
connie
Diamond Member

Diana? in danger

Post by connie »

Praise the Lord,

Lord had a lot to say last night in my dreams. This dream is the first one I had. I awoke and dreamed another unrelated dream and yet another. This is a warning dream and i have been praying for this person though I don't know who she is IRL.

I saw a woman's head and throat but only from the neck up. It was like I was looking at a bust. I saw a large wide scar running diagonally across her throat - the scar was the widest in front of her voice box area. I was concerned that she was about to have her neck/throat slashed again.

I knew her name was Diana. I wondered if her name was symbolic and thought of the Greek oracles and the goddess of war.

The woman had blondish hair, sort of short, looked to be late 40ish, caucasian. End.

prayers for this woman and spirit-led insight are most welcome.

His Love, connie
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

could princess diana have anything to do with this? That might sound crazy since she's passed..but still? Symbolically I believe princess diana is very very important to prophecy and world events
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hi Krista,

Thank you for replying. I don't think your reply sounded crazy because Princess Diana did flash briefly in my mind.. I did pray for her family and sons.

I'm not familar with this at all, perhaps you could elaborate? or give me a link to read/ I'm always willing to hear. :D
Symbolically I believe princess diana is very very important to prophecy and world events
I think the woman in the dream may be someone I'm somewhat familar with possibly a prophetic person and/or one going through some strong spiritual attacks & battles. I am praying against the enemy's 'plans' to silence her 'prophetic voice' and for the Lord's will and plans for her to come forth bearing much fruit for His glory. She will have a greater testimony of the Lord's goodness to her in the land of the living.

Thanks again Krista. Bless you in Jesus Name.

connie
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Heya,
How I feel shes important to prophecy is something I believe God revealed to me even though I'm not sure exactly why. I'm not sure it relates at all to your dream or to what you mean but I'll tell you what I believe was revealed to me.

Please forgive me if there happen to be any catholics, I can only write what I feel I'm understanding.

I saw a magazine clipping of princess diana when I was probably 10 years old, dressed in a white gown with a pearl princess on her head. I fell in love with her then, and thought she was amazing. When she died in the car crash, I was very sad and felt instantly someone had killed her.

A few years after her death I was watching a "remember princess diana tribute" They were discussing about how, even though she was deeply loved, there was another side to diana that people never really saw on camera.

She was moody, and unpredictable, and rebellious. One day she would be nice, the next day she would really be awful. Some people have nicknamed her the "Queen of heaven" which is a false god.

Now I wasn't to fond of how the Queen of England treated Diana, I felt there was alot of old woman mother in law pride at play with her. But She still has a great deal of authority in england, and shes still on the throne, and all authority comes from God. So you might say rebelling againts her, is the same as rebelling againts God.

Now back to the tribute. They were discussing Diana and the other side. And they were discussing the fact she was getting married to the muslim. Now the man she was marrying wasn't just any old muslim. His father had been bloked citizenship in England for suspicion to terrorism. He came from a wealthy and influental muslim family.

During the tribute they talked about how she was doing this in rebellion againts the queen. And everyone was talking about how shocking it would be to have a muslim who was the step father of the crowned prince. Everyone agreed, that this would not be a good thing.

And indeed obviously, if someone killed her, or if God allowed her to die in a car crash the very night they had gotten engaged, it was not to be. Everyone, close friends and everyone said it had been Dianas ultimate revenge againts the Queen.

Now a few years more. Her ex husband the prince of England marries a woman who everyone in the nation had known they were having an adulterous affair on princess Diana with. But the very day they were going to get married, the pope dies and they have to wait out of respect. The new pope comes into power, and they get married.

There had been another reason why the prince and camilla couldnt get married before. Camilla was a roman catholic, and there was actually a law put in place that no british royal family could marry a catholic, due to king henry the 8th feeling like the catholic church had to much power.

Now a bit of of prophecy from the last pope. The last pope said that there were wicked people in the papacey, and that he believed they were in place to take over the "popeship" He had basically prophecied that the next pope would be a wicked one. It was said he tried to hold onto life for as long as possible, because he knew that the next one would be wicked.

Now the catholic church, many people consider to be the sleeper in revelations.

Now let me tie all of this stuff up. Islam was trying to seize power in the west by placing a muslim on the "western" throne so to speak. Againts Gods wishes. Islam was rejected, through the symbolism of princess diana and her fiancee dying.

Instead the roman catholic church, the was accepted. I believe this through the revelation that camilla a catholic, and a known adulteress is now basically "In bed" with the royal family.

Loads of people are worried about islam taking over. I really don't believe that's true, they tried and were rejected. Catholism is becomming more and more powerful through people like Mel Gibson, and other very powerful catholics influencing through art. This might sound crazy but I fully believe it's true.

What this has to do with your post? I have no idea. But when I read it I felt very strongly that princess diana was who youd dreamt about.
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I think Princess Diana was TALL. :roll: The woman in the dream is short.
Nevertheles it is a interesting idea on how Diana and her life and death may be more important thren any of us thought and the international intrigue swirling around her may have a real relation to biblical prohecy. In other words ,,,her death may not be merely about some obscure princess and random events. About the lady having her throat cut across her voice box,,,, this could represent silencing.In death princess Diana has been "silenced'.
If it is her im not sure why she is shown as short though. :?
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hello Krista and JewelsSunshine,

Krista, thank you for explaining so well what the Lord has shown you in respect to Diana. I'm still in prayer over what you have shared as in how or if it applies to what I dreamed.. not questioning what the Lord revealed to you at all because I do sense the spirit of Truth on what you have shared.

Jewels thank you for jumping in here as well. I do appreciate all input.

I'm not always up to date on what is going on in the world or even in the Christian 'world' and so often I find myself in a state of almost shocked wonder when I see or read a piece of news that I recognize in my spirit as being the interpretation of what I've dreamed. Sometimes, there's more than one personal application to dreams.

I'm going to tuck away what you've submitted for further prayer Krista. The Lord bless you

and you as well Jewels. I pray the peace of God cover you and your loved ones, like a weighty down duvet/blanket, in Jesus name.

His Love to all, connie
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Do you think this may have to do with Bhutto. Of course she wasn't blonde. But she was known as a friend of the West. Almost a goddess in the eyes of Pakistan. Shot in the neck.
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Blessings,

The day Bhutto was assassinated, I read about it by accident on the internet.. Our computer is set to automatically open up a window to our Hotmail accounts but on that particular day, the browser shut down and reopened a page to MSN news. I felt like the breath had been knocked out of me and I believe you've confirmed the 'global' identity of the woman in my dream. I didn't know much about Bhutto up until then, although I knew her name in general.

I don't know for certain why the Lord had me praying for this woman other than that I remain open and available to Him for whatever purposes He sees fit to assign me. I prayed in the spirit and so I don't really know what His Spirit was praying through me. My heart goes out to her children & loved ones. I pray the Lord's mercy be upon them.

I had another dream the day before her death, titled Faruq see the handwriting on the wall and I think it may be related to what's going on in Pakistan. I didn't mention it in my post because I simply forgot but Faruq is originally from Pakistan. I'm still not sure what that dream is about and I've set it aside for now.

So thank you for confirming this for me. I can set this to rest now.

In His Love, connie