Cloud Columns

Archives for 2007
Joy2dream

Cloud Columns

Post by Joy2dream »

I was standing in an area nicknamed for barns? I was standing to the left of a highway and looking across the highway into a field toward the northeast. I knew that a storm had came through this area but there was little or no damage done. Suddenly the Lord began to show me what had happened. As I looked in the sky toward the northeast I see the sky full of dark clouds. In the far distance I could see very dark clouds and out of them came two columns of clouds but they were white, they seemed to be in slow motion from the cloud to the ground however my eyes never dropped to the ground but stayed fixed on the cloud and columns. Then suddenly right in front of me was the huge dark puffy cloud and several of the same columns came out of it but this time they were in a circle and they begin to rotate. I was never afraid or ran for cover in the dream. The last cloud reminded me (after I awoke) of the scrubbing bubbles commercial.

Blessings,
Joy
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I just had a notion. Barns are needed for harvest. Storm never damaged the harvest already collected. I never saw the commercial but the thought of clensing or purification came to mind. Just thoughts.