"Exodus of Doom"

Archives for 2007
~Marti26.
Gold Member

"Exodus of Doom"

Post by ~Marti26. »

I'm not too sure on exactly how this dream started but I'll try.

I just remember hearing alot about people talking about something that had happened in the past and they were calling it the "exodus of doom". I seem to remember "Islamic" or either "Isreali exodus of doom". I want to say "Islamic" even though it doesn't make sense to me. So then it was like I went into the scene from the past that they were talking about.

The scene is in this town that is older but it is well established and the buildings look like big storehouses they were a dusty red and maybe some green. The roads were dirt roads but they were maintained well. I saw a large group of many black people walking into a river. They were slaves trying to escape. I saw them from behind and they were well past the bank but they were still above water.

Up ahead there was some sort of wooden thing designed to keep them from escaping. It was 3 sides. It was on either side of them and in front of them. It was just above the water so they would be able to go underneath it and keep going although I had no idea what would happen after that because I couldn't see past it, but it seemed that the water would only get deeper. Anyway, the head townsman who was white, caught them.

We ( Somehow I became apart of them) were being held in this large storage house and the townsman was talking to one of the slaves. It seemed that this slave worked closely with him but he was still made to know his place as a slave. This man was the actor, Don Cheadle. There was a white woman that was with us and she was either married to or in a relationship with Don. The townsman was giving her a hard time because of this and he was saying something to her about Dons' eye and how he probably never really let her see it. Obviously there was some problem with Dons' right eye and he was self conscious eye about it and he never let people look at it. The townsman was insinuating to the girlfriend that Don didn't really trust her because he didn't let her see it. She then said something like no that's not true, although it was true that he didn't let her really look at him in his eye for a long time she was just choosing not to see it that way. When she said what she said, I looked at her and saw that she was now a black woman and she had french braids in her hair going straight back and she kinda had a big forehead. ( I don't know if thats important but thats what I remember). Then Don caught her gaze and looked at her for awhile with his eye fully open so she would know that what the townsman said wasn't true. I saw nothing at all wrong with his eye. Then another man came into the storage house and he whispered something to him about a gun and he gave him a key and he left. I knew they were going to kill us but I didn't want to frighten everyone so I didn't say anything.

I though t I should say that I had another dream with Don Cheadle in it that I did post. I falied to mention that he was in the dream initially but I have edited. Here's the link:

http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtop ... highlight=

The only thing I've come up with is that Don Cheadle is apart of a group to help end genocide in Darfur and that is an issue that I am passionate about also. I know these both are long so thank you if you've made it this far.

~Marti26.
He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:22
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Post by ~Marti26. »

Is anyone getting anything because so far I'm stumped, but that's been the case with 95% of my dreams lately. I don't know what's going on because I have been praying and asking God for the interpretations of my dreams to no avail. They also haven't been getting interpreted by others either, so I don't know what's going on. I know some of them are truly messages but I just don't know what they mean. Please pray that whatever place God has me in or wants me to be in that I would line up with it. I know some dreams are for future revelation but all of them? I can see that you all are viewing my dreams so thank you. I know that it's up to God to give the interpretation.

~Marti26.
He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:22
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Yeah, I don't know this actor so that gives me little insight. But I have a thought I'm not sure I can ge into words. The town's man was sowing seeds of....I can't put a word to it. He was trying to get the woman to doubt her husband or boyfriend. Thoughts of the wife being us, Don being Christ and the townsman-Satan. Adam and Eve garden scene come to mind. Just some thoughts.