Carnival Ride with Ex

Archives for 2007
chica4christ
Gold Member

Carnival Ride with Ex

Post by chica4christ »

I dreamed I showed up to meet my ex at a carnival for a date I guess. This time the other woman never came to my mind and I never expressed it to him either. He didn't say anything about her neither too.
I dreamed we were on a ferris wheel and got stuck in the middle on top and we were there for a while. I dont remember that we said much to each other but just staring more than anything. WE finally get off the ride and I'm trying to tell him again that I have changed and I'm not the same person, even the little things that would erk him that I had changed in those things too. This time he seemed a little more sensitive and not so hard faced or I dont care attitude. He seemed more receptive and willing to listen. At the end though he was saying, I know or I'm sure you've changed but I still don't know what to do. I know what I should do which is go back to you but I feel stuck and don't know how to get out.

Does a carnival or ferris wheel represent anything?

Thanks,
Stephani
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi chica4christ,
Being with an ex on a date can mean getting involved with old thinking or old behaviour that you left behind. The ferris wheel most likely represents coming around full circle. Where you started is where your going in some area of your life. I believe the Lord is saying that you have changed and is stoping the cycle.

Disregard whatever doesnt witness.

Blessings,
sheep
chica4christ
Gold Member

Post by chica4christ »

Thank you sheep, Lord knows that I have come along ways since coming back to Him in June of this year.

I have not had any communication with my ex-husband via phone or in person since May and at this point I know HE does not believe that God has changed, restored, delivered and healed me. But, I'm not worried about him or what he thinks of me. What matters is the Lord =)

I just have to continue to trust and depend on Jesus.

Blessings,
Steph
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Chica,
Prayerfully consider:

I see the ferris wheel as highs and lows and a continous circle that you may have finally gotten off of. This isn't a full interp but perhaps you can see if it fits into your dream.

Jesus bless you,
Joy