Ship on a canal

Archives for 2007
Blessings
Platinum Member

Ship on a canal

Post by Blessings »

I had this dream several nights ago but forgot it. This afternoon as I was resting it all came back to me.

I was with a group of people. I think they were family members. We were having lunch in a ship's cabin. Not a luxury liner. Then after lunch we decided to go on deck. When we got there I was surprised that we were not at sea but on a canal in the Netherlands. It was rather preposterous. Anyway later I needed to go and change my baby's diaper (My youngest in real life is out of diapers.) So I went back down but this time down a hatch like on a submarine. I remember that because it wasn't easy with a baby in my arms. When we got to our room there were people lying around. I questioned their presence. They said there was no other place fr them. So I asked them for our luggage. They half heartedly looked around the room. It was obvious our stuff wasn't there Finally they told us they put it in the room next door. So we went next door to find more people sleeping. We quickly grabbed our luggage, apologzed and left.
Again we were on deck. This time I must have been standing with the captain. I noticed up ahead there was only a tiny trickle of water. I said, "How are we going to pass through that?" The captain replied, "No problem."
The ship seemed to surge up and over the trickle. We were back in deep water again. That was all I remembered.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I've had several dreams in the past with various boats or ships on a canal but this was by far the largest.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I can understand a ship may mean a ministry of some sort but a canal? I wouldn't mind some random thoughts if you have any on this. The reason is that I often have a canal dream. Rarely do I have road dreams and I don't live anywhere near a canal. Only I do have a Dutch heritage. Thoughts anyone?